• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** DISCONTINUED *** Catalogue debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Catalogue debt

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
    What is the deadline for filing your DQ at court?
    Originally posted by nafta View Post
    I have till the 27th March.
    trying to decide how to fill the DQ as I have little time left.
    According to your post # 155 your DQ deadline is 27th March which is the week after next (Monday).

You should have received a reply to your email sent this morning (Sunday) saying that I would be back in the office on Thursday morning. I have your phone number so if I can I'll ring you before then.

Try not to fret so much - I know that's easier said than done.

Di

Comment

Thank you!! I have not received anything and as I appreciate you must be a very busy lady did not feel I could disturb you again. But thank you for replying here.

Comment

Hi, Today I have received this email....

Dear xxxxxxxxThank you for your recent request under the Data Protection Act 1998 for a copy of your personal information held by Shop Direct.I have attempted to contact you on xxxxxxxxxx but I have been unable to reach you, could you please provide a contact number and advise when you would be available for me to call you. Alternatively could you please give me a call on 0344 811 8515 so we can proceed with your request we would like to confirm specifically what information you want as we do not want to send you unnecessary information.

Depending on the reason for the DSAR for instance if it is in relation to a complaint we can have this logged and it would be fully investigated by a complaint handler.

If your query is in relation to PPI we can provide this information free of charge, return your cheque and send you full details of any PPI applied to all accounts held.

Therefore, if we do not hear from you we will process your £10.00 cheque and will provide you with our standard pack within the 40 day statutory time period.If I can be of any further assistance in this matter, please contact me by telephone or by email. Our opening hours are Monday-Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.Yours sincerely,Gill Wood
        Data Protection Unit
        Customer Excellence - Aintree
        www.shopdirect.com
        0344 811 8515

Comment

Ask for personal data the hold.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            Ask for personal data the hold.

nem
            thank you [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION] sorry if i sound naive, but is this the last option as in the standard full pack?

Comment

Hi nafta

I am sure Diana will call you as promised

What they say is a full pack may not be, you can only wait and see really

( I sent a DSAR to Capital One and they sent back some of the info, I am reading through it to decide if I need to ask for the rest- but thats my problem)

Remember, whatever they might try to say, the 40 days started when they received the SAR not when they want it to

Comment

thank you! yes I am sure she will. just wanted to put this one out there in the meantime.

Comment

thank you @nemesis45 sorry if i sound naive, but is this the last option as in the standard full pack?
                  Hello nafta,

You can specify document an generalise your request e.g. I request all personal data howsoever stored/held including but not limited to the following items.

nem

Comment

Thank you [MENTION=55034]nemesis45[/MENTION]

Comment

Hello everyone. Hope you've all enjoyed Easter.
                      Apologies for the absence here but I have been quite anxious this last few weeks and had to find the strength to pick myself up and keep up.

As an update I sent the DQ and agreed to mediation. I heard from them by email and I responded saying I did not have all the document needed to proceed so they responded and say it had to go back to court to decide so now waiting fir next move. I am also waiting to receive documents form Shop Direct. I sent the letter back on the 15th march so there is still a couple of weeks till I received it?.

I have a couple of other things I need to deal with but will start new separate threads on them to keep all tidy.

Comment

Hello everyone. Hope you've all enjoyed Easter.
                        Apologies for the absence here but I have been quite anxious this last few weeks and had to find the strength to pick myself up and keep up.

As an update I sent the DQ and agreed to mediation. I heard from them by email and I responded saying I did not have all the document needed to proceed so they responded and say it had to go back to court to decide so now waiting fir next move. I am also waiting to receive documents form Shop Direct. I sent the letter back on the 15th march so there is still a couple of weeks till I received it?.

I have a couple of other things I need to deal with but will start new separate threads on them to keep all tidy.
                        Good morning Nafta,

The claim will be transferred to your local county court for a judge to give directions as to how the claim should proceed

nem

Comment

Hi, It has been a while, I have moved home and all very hectic. I have arranged for post to be redirected but I have not had anything with regards to this claim yet and I am wondering if I have missed a letter or two since the move? can someone advice me? should I phone or email the local county court and inform of change of address, I am afraid letters might have gone to the old address and I can miss a deadline?

Comment

tell the court

Comment

& the Claimant's solicitors.

Both in writing with proof of posting.
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                                tell the court
                                Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
                                & the Claimant's solicitors.

Both in writing with proof of posting.
                                . . . tell the Claimant if you are waiting for a CCA Request to be complied with (or not).

And also tell the original creditor if you have sent a SAR Request and await a response.

But most importantly ask NCCBC if the claim has been transferred to your local county court because you should have received a Notice of Transfer from them by now.

Then you will get a Notice of Allocation/Hearing with Directions (to file a Witness Statement etc) and the Trial date direct from your local court.

Di

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X