• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PRA CCA Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PRA CCA Help

Originally posted by gwkerr View Post
    I will request a copy of these, no default notice supplied as they do not retain a record just a log.
    Looking back at your thread the situation seems to be you've received a LBA but no claim has been issued.

Think twice before you ask PRA to provide documents which may help them to fill in the gaps.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
      Looking back at your thread the situation seems to be you've received a LBA but no claim has been issued.

Think twice before you ask PRA to provide documents which may help them to fill in the gaps.

Di
      @di

I will request the T&C's from MBNA to see if it matches the DCA's version. I will post if I receive a claim.

Comment

Originally posted by gwkerr View Post
        @di

I will request the T&C's from MBNA to see if it matches the DCA's version.
        Hold your horses

You've sent MBNA a SAR and they have sent you their paperwork/database information.

A SAR should include everything the business has 'on file' about you since you are the "subject" of the Subject Access Request.

If a DCA or debt purchaser (PRA in this case) has produced documents which you didn't get in your SAR response, then maybe the question is: where did they get them from?

They may have got the date right but have they got the rest of the content right?

Or is the reconstituted document (which it must be if your SAR response didn't include it) 'honest and accurate' ?

Think about it logically.

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Diana M View Post
          Hold your horses

You've sent MBNA a SAR and they have sent you their paperwork/database information.

A SAR should include everything the business has 'on file' about you since you are the "subject" of the Subject Access Request.

If a DCA or debt purchaser (PRA in this case) has produced documents which you didn't get in your SAR response, then maybe the question is: where did they get them from?

They may have got the date right but have they got the rest of the content right?

Or is the reconstituted document (which it must be if your SAR response didn't include it) 'honest and accurate' ?

Think about it logically.

Di
          @Di
          I have just received another pre action letter from PRA. Should I respond using recorded delivery? My last letter before action letter was sent using 1st class post.
          Last edited by gwkerr; 14th March 2017, 19:28:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X