• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Country court judgement, Appeal To stop Proceedings and Set Aside

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country court judgement, Appeal To stop Proceedings and Set Aside

I am looking for help to find a consumer credit solicitor to deal with my court appeal.Please any body help me with finding an affordable solicitor to fight my case. Your valuable input is highly appreciated.I have got only 4 days to appeal.

Many Many Thanks
    Last edited by dillondon; 7th August 2015, 19:11:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Ccj appeal

Can you give a little bit more detail about your case please. Consumer Credit is quite a big area xx

[MENTION=551]pt2537[/MENTION]
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ahh is it this one ?

I am preparing to get a CCJ set aside. against Mkdp and HSBC. Judge acted in favour of them.There was no proper credit agreement,No notice of Assignment,no proof of Service,no deed of assignment etc. The decision made on the basis of a reconstituted notice of assignment in a white sheet of paper with no signature.The judge said that is enough to enforce and ignored my argument.I am looking for an appeal against this order.What are my options. Help please ASAP.
      Approx how much is it for?

When you say no proper credit agreement - what did you actually have?
      Was it a loan / credit card / current account ?

this one ?

.Value of claim is £10300 and it was a personal loan with HSBC.I write to HSBC for CCA but they replied saying that they could not find any information.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you so much for the reply Amethyst.

It is for 10300,claimant mkdp, claiment says it is both current account and loan account.There is no credit Agreement at all,no notice of Assignment etc...

Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dillondon View Post
          Thank you so much for the reply Amethyst.

It is for 10300,claimant mkdp, claiment says it is both current account and loan account.There is no credit Agreement at all,no notice of Assignment etc...

Many thanks
          HSBC have sometimes amalgamated a loan and a current account overdraft into a single claim, did you have both with HSBC? As Amethyst said above, [MENTION=551]pt2537[/MENTION] should know about this, I seem to remember him dealing with a similar case a few years ago.

If you went to court and lost it would be an appeal as opposed to a set aside which applies to default judgments made in your absence.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X