• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Financial non compliance of CCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell Financial non compliance of CCA

Wow! Well spotted, Mike. I wouldn't have known that and obviously they are relying on that. So they are passing off a photocopy of someone elses later agreement T&C as mine. Would you know what date those T&Cs came into effect?

Comment

There is usually number etc in small print on the side of it, what they are doing is sending T&Cs issued after the initial ones which is required, but the main one is the ones at the time of taking agreement out

,(mid 2005 if I remember correctly.)

One they sent me a few years ago suppose to be original, only original was a certain date I took out card with Cap one years before, but there again £12.00 late payment charges, so I let them stew in it!

Comment

I'm thinking that I should do the same, Mike. Wait until the next demand and then point out that the T&Cs on the agreement are illegible and the expanded T&Cs that they have supplied as a true copy of the rear of the agreement are provable as not from my agreement.

Surely they are breaking regulations or law by doing that?

Comment

Post moved
          Last edited by Aero79; 15th August 2021, 18:58:PM.

Comment

Please start your own thread and do not hijack some one else's, even if it is 6 years old

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
              Please start your own thread and do not hijack some one else's, even if it is 6 years old
              Hi once realised what had been done I did put a message at the bottom to apologise

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
              X