• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Emerson Lake & Palmer - humour me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerson Lake & Palmer - humour me

ELP woooooooooohooooooooooooooooo

My past name sake to begin................

Fabulous pure showmanship and amazing drum solo, my arms hurt listening.

Karn Evil 9 - California Jam 1974

Great year to be born.

Completely love this song

sounds crap on this version see if I can find a better one

Gorgeous

Gregs got a tad older and fatter since this in 1974 - went to see him live a couple years ago in Peterborough and he still make me cry. Got to meet him and have a wee chat and got his autograph too He still has an amazing voice - gets inside you.
    Last edited by Amethyst; 20th March 2008, 16:17:PM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Re: Emerson Lake & Palmer - humour me

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    sounds crap on this version see if I can find a better one
    Is there a version it doesn`t sound crap on????:roll:

Sorry, couldn`t resist
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Re: Emerson Lake & Palmer - humour me

ha ha ha ha

could same the same about you....though thankfully you appear to be a one off.

ooooooooo shall we have a Mac thread ? could be a long one tho so probably not a good idea
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X