• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere

The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere!

As some of you know, I have a specialty (some might call it an obsession) and I have accordingly set up this dedicated Sanctuary for just Queen and I will supply a regular stream of postings from the enormous catalogue available, but I also encourage you all to post your favorite Queen Videos also.—I hope you like it.

RULES

1--------Only Queen videos are allowed in this Sanctuary..

2--------Videos of actual live performances are best -- if available -- but check the quality before posting as some home made ones are poor quality (some are covert recordings of concerts from row 125!)

3--------Label each in Blue/Bold/ 3 pt /to identify so we don't duplicate (different performances of a song ARE allowed)

4-------If "Embedding Disabled" (see r/h of Youtube screen)-add this phrase below the video image in bold blue as clicking on bottom l/h arrow gives error message)

Embedding disabled by YouTube-play by
    double-clicking within the video screen-
    not on either "arrow"To view videos in a thread - Click on the bottom left arrow to view within the thread (reccommended)

Or double-click within the image, not either of the "Arrows" if you want to go to YouTube site (or if embedding disabled).

Basic Youtube posting tutorial is in a “Sticky” at the top of Forum

Last edited by Amethyst; 27th March 2008, 14:53:PM.

Re: The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere

Queen at Live Aid

A momentous moment in time
    Regularly posted as the best live gig of all time
    At the Live Aid concert at Wembley Stadium on July 13th 1985 at precisely 6:41 pm Queen took to the stage

Most of top artists of that time were present at this mega-famous festival and Queen of course had to be there. Each artist got from ten to twenty minutes for their show; no playback or soundcheck were allowed. Queen hesitated because playing without a soundcheck is always a risk. But then they accepted the rules and their 20 minutes of fame came on at 18:44 GMT.
    Queen were on top form and not only according to Bob Geldof and Elton John, they stole the show. They played only the intro to Bohemian Rhapsody (the opera part couldn't be played from the tape as playback was forbidden & there wasn't enough time anyway). Instead of the opera part, Radio Ga Ga followed. We Will Rock You was reduced to the first verse (and the final guitar solo) only. Is This The World We Created was performed by Freddie and Brian only later in the evening.

Bohemian Rhapsody (Intro)
    Radio Ga Ga

Hammer To Fall
    Crazy Little Thing Called Love

We Will Rock You (First Verse & Finale)
    We Are The Champions

And later in the evening at 9:48pm

Is this the world we created

Embedding disabled
    -play by double-clicking within the video screen

Comment

does your favourite Queen song have to be performed by Freddie?

EDIT - I suppose it wouldnt be a Queen sanctuary then eh? so i have posted my favourite queen video on a new thread lol
      Last edited by stevokenevo; 20th March 2008, 12:56:PM.

Comment

No--not at all--heres an example

Queen & Katie Melua ---Too much Love Will Kill You

The Fabulous Katie & Queen

Comment

Yeyyyy you bought it over here....:kiss:
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Ok here it is - my favourite Queen Video/Song

Queen + George Michael - Someone to Love

Comment

Another one Bites the Dust

Hey ho think I broke all the rules lol. First one I had on vinyl (actually MINE not my dads that is )

Ah this is live - wembley 86

I Want to Break Free

Can I have an ELP thread now ?
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

[quote=Amethyst;52288]Yeyyyy you bought it over here....:kiss:[/quote

Ha Ha---Couldn't resist!

Comment

Stev.. & Amethyst---Fantastic posts---

Fellow devotees I hope??

Comment

I know some have already seen this--but posted where all can't see it.
                    So here we go! Freddie & Opera with Montseratte Cabelle--

-there was an official studio produced version---but see this live version!!

MUST BE PLAYED AT FULL VOLUME !!!

Turbo

Comment

OK--A bit more sophistication before I revert to my normal type! in subsequent posts--LOL--

Pavorrotti & Queen

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post

Another one Bites the Dust

Hey ho think I broke all the rules lol. First one I had on vinyl (actually MINE not my dads that is )

Ah this is live - wembley 86

I Want to Break Free

Can I have an ELP thread now ?
                        Sheltered background (kept in a Queen Closset(--Whats ELP?)

Comment

Originally posted by turbs
                          MUST BE PLAYED AT FULL VOLUME !!!
                          Errrrr Yessssssssssssssss lol

Originally posted by turbs
                          Sheltered background (kept in a Queen Closset(--Whats ELP?)
                          see my other thread Emerson Lake and Palmer...... ooooooooo yey lol

Here Emerson Lake Palmer - humour me - Legal Beagles

(If you havent listened before give them a chance theres some amazing stuff)
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Under Pressure: Queen and David Bowie

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

hehe want some lessons in posting youtube clips honey?
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X