• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Call me Thick, or call me Lazy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me Thick, or call me Lazy

I don't really mind. I have tried to read all about what's going on, I usually get half way, so that is lazy, I'll agree. I try to understand what's going on, but probably understand a lot less than half, so that means I'm thick.

Will some one kindly help me understand "The modern day bank robbery" or the Rogue Traders thingy me jig.
    Also about this big emergency meeting that the banks are having today.

I want to know how it will affect us little people, as well as is it a bad day at Black Rock for the banks?

Thanks Enaid x

Re: Call me Thick, or call me Lazy

The bank to a large degree are reliant on the price of the stock market because to a degree you can tell the wealth of a company by the price of the share. For example, if HBOS was worth 1 million pounds and it finished trading down 17%(which it was at one point) the value of the company in shares is now £830 000.
    That is the basics I think.

Comment

Rogue traders are like betting on the Horses except it is betting with someone else's money and trying to claim you are up on the bookie when you have lost shed loads of money

Comment

some would say modern day bank robbery is what the banks have been doing to customers for years.

Comment

Thanks for being honest Enaid, my brain switches off too.
          I try, but zzzzzzz nothing sticks no matter how I try lol
          Sally xx
          P1ss on me if you like, but don't try and tell me it's rain!
          life is all the more precious when we remember it is a terminal state.

If you need any help with addiction please feel free to PM or email me. I will help all I can
          Please don't drink and drive

25th Aug SAR request ~11th Sep 1/2 back ~ 23rd Oct all back ~ 29th Oct prelim request ~ 11th Nov LBA ~ 20th Nov "Don't Be Silly" letter ~ 25th Nov I won!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X