• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Train 4 trade skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Train 4 trade skills

PLEASE SEE PM SENT TO YOU AND FOLLOW IT PLEASE.... Remember I have fibro and cannot focus much more today and this is upsetting me greatly... Making me feel drained already...

Comment

Originally posted by VillaDan View Post
      I didn't get a quote for the transcript as I was advised it would be around £2000 and the case was heard in a very LONG day... The Judge remarked on the cancellation rights not being sent at the end and said why was this not mentioned earlier.
      It's the Judgment that would be helpful since that's where the DJ sums up the situation and gives his reasons for his decision.

I've just paid £94 for a transcript of a ten minute Judgment - you need to shop around. It'll be based on word count.

How much was your claim for and did you have legal representation?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by VillaDan View Post
        I have fibro and cannot focus much more today and this is upsetting me greatly... Making me feel drained already...
        I'm sorry revisiting this case has upset you. That wasn't my intention.

Only post when you feel up to it.

Di

Comment

I think the claim was for around £5585 plus ALL costs and expenses ie fuel and travelling to the centres and interest... I think we got about 8-9 grand back and I used Beardsells but the chap has now retired however I do still speak with him ;-) ;-)

I have people contacting me all the time about this and try and help as many as possible but we still need legal reps

I am waiting on them ringing me back to see if they have the judgement you requested...

Dan ;-)
          Last edited by VillaDan; 4th January 2017, 14:20:PM.

Comment

Right hopefully this will be moving for you all soon... Stick with it folks after a delightful phonecall with a lovely Lady called Di and an hour and a bit on the phone I think she totally gets this and will be an asset moving forwards.. I have offered up everything I can to assist in this matter including all our research...

THANK YOU Diane for listening to me, you are indeed a very special lady...

Comment

Great to hear xxxxxxxx
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I really need help with this also, I was signed up to the course a few months after I turned 19 and in December 2015 and have been paying £165 a month and wish to cancel as I wasn't told my nearest training centre is Leeds and I live in Glasgow and cannot take 8 weeks off for practical training as I'm in full time work if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it as I'm inexperienced in these sort of matters.

Comment

[QUOTE\]
                  ADMINS and ANY LEGAL Professionals, media people get in touch... ;-)[/QUOTE]

thank you for your help Dan,

how do i go about doing the subpoena? is this when i send my evidence when they ask?
                  i am getting no replies on here with my thread even though everyone i spoke to sees how wrong it is.
                  do i keep going?
                  none of the system that are meant to help the consumer either have blind spots or dont know or blatantly dont help.
                  the amount of inconsistencies with the FOS and no one sees them?
                  and can i tap into the information or refernece given to Diane so as to back up my case?
                  if so do i leave till actual court appearance or pile it all with everything i have?

many thanks for your help.

Comment

Hi guys, I know Dan and have been part of his facebook group for the past 3 years! He's got a great knowledge of the subject and has been successful in court so hopefully if we enough people get on board we can all get our money back!!!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Keeno09 View Post
                      Hi guys, I know Dan and have been part of his facebook group for the past 3 years! He's got a great knowledge of the subject and has been successful in court so hopefully if we enough people get on board we can all get our money back!!!
                      Hi Guys, I've just discovered this thread. I am a bit concerned about what I signed up for after reading this. I signed up for the train 4 trade skills plumbing course in 2009 at £5770 with an initial deposit of £100. now, I never started the course and nor did I complete paying for it due to work commitments. I recently started paying Cabot finance (I think) and I'm wondering if the 'qualification' isn't worth the paper its written on am I wasting my money and time? Comapring to the other posts on here I believe I too was missold the course. I found the case I was given and still have all the paper work, there is no mention about what qualification get. My intention was to give them a ring and see if I could start the course as I was told there was no limit. but after reading all this I'm sceptical. I was going to ask about what qualification I receive upon completion.

I would like some more info if possible from anyone who can help. I don't have Facebook but I will get it if it will help me get information. What do I search for?

Thanks for your help in advance
                      Paul

Comment

Hi my partner is currently in the same situation, he signed up to the course in February 2016 his course was due to start in may come April we called to cancel as he got a new hmjob we were due out second baby so thought the time wasn't right only to be told that he was out with the cancellation period. He has never started the course only received the package you get when you pay the deposit and been told we still need to pay the 7000 course fees as that was from the finance company and they paid the course when we called the finance company to cancel and take the money back they advised they couldn't and the college advised they won't transfer the money back even thought nothing was ever completed, not even spoke to his tutor. We have now been receiving debt letters can someone please advise what is best to do or advise of the Facebook page you have please so we can try and find away to get out of this

Thanks

Comment

Hi VillaDan

Would it be possible to point out the fb page to me as I had given up hope of seeing my £4000. I tried to cancel but was just out of the cancellation period due to them not sending me the paperwork until this period had passed

Comment

For those who are interested. I sent these people to court (small claims). They acknowledged and put down that they will defend the who claim. Anyway, a week before court date, they sent me an email saying that the full refund is on its way via post. The only bad part is the fees you have to pay court initially, which I think you can claim back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevbow View Post
                              Hi VillaDan

Would it be possible to point out the fb page to me as I had given up hope of seeing my £4000. I tried to cancel but was just out of the cancellation period due to them not sending me the paperwork until this period had passed

https://www.facebook.com/groups/6697...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

The cancellation period doesn't start until you receive your copy of the agreement particularly if you agreed the finance by phone.
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X