• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ claim Bryan Carter/Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ claim Bryan Carter/Lowell

Originally posted by Jagoza View Post
    Cont
    Hi Jagoza,

What about terms and conditions 2 sets needed if this is an attempt to produce a reconstituted agreement.
    Without the terms and conditions the reconstituted agreement is invalid.

nem

Comment

Beginning to upload these lettered I have been sent by them
      On those two you have indicated, are you saying your address on the first page doesn't match the address provided on the second page, the one that starts with "Parties"? :confused2:

Is either of them the address you lived at when you took out the card?

Comment

Hi no this is everything they have sent me....no other terms and conditions

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by FlamingParrot View Post
        On those two you have indicated, are you saying your address on the first page doesn't match the address provided on the second page, the one that starts with "Parties"? :confused2:

Is either of them the address you lived at when you took out the card?
        No it doesn't match bothe separate addresses and yes top address is where I live now and bottom where it indicates parties is where I lived when card originally taken out

Comment

Hi no this is everything they have sent me....no other terms and conditions

- - - Updated - - -

No it doesn't match bothe separate addresses and yes top address is where I live now and bottom where it indicates parties is where I lived when card originally taken out
          Jagoza No Terms and Conditions No reconstituted agreement.

I personally would write to Carter informing them that " as they are no doubt aware the alleged reconstituted
          agreement is not compliant and is refuted.
          Suggest that given this information you invite their client to withdraw the claim in the interest of saving costs
          and court time.

nem

Comment

Hi could you please write me or direct me to a template please ?
            Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
              Jagoza No Terms and Conditions No reconstituted agreement.

I personally would write to Carter informing them that " as they are no doubt aware the alleged reconstituted
              agreement is not compliant and is refuted.
              Suggest that given this information you invite their client to withdraw the claim in the interest of saving costs
              and court time.

nem
              Can you direct me to a template please???

Comment

Can I bump this please anyone???

Comment

The two cca's will be the agreement at inception and the agreement before default. One is Halifax and one is Bank of Scotland. Had you moved in between taking out the card and defaulting ? Which agreement is marked as AD1 in their bundle ? And there is only the one page ( up to para 3.3 ? ) for both agreements ?
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    The two cca's will be the agreement at inception and the agreement before default. One is Halifax and one is Bank of Scotland. Had you moved in between taking out the card and defaulting ? Which agreement is marked as AD1 in their bundle ? And there is only the one page ( up to para 3.3 ? ) for both agreements ?
                    hi when I took the card out I lived at one house then we moved home and it was just after the move I defaulted, Ad1 is where I live now and Ad2 is where I lived when the original agreement was taken out, no there's about 7 Pages for each agreement ... What do I do as this goes to court next week and I am terrified! I have only my wage coming in and with a small mortgage to pay etc I can't afford anything really... My husband is ill too and he knows nothing of this either, I have hide the this as I don't want the added stress to him!

Comment

Okay. The only issue that seems to be in dispute is the default notice and I couldn't say to go into court with just that as an argument. The agreements, now we know they have all the pages, and they have disclosed original and as varied, and all the statements and assignment notices - they have complied with the CCA and evidenced the debt. It doesn't look like you have submitted a witness statement or anything to court?

How much is the claim for ? ( I had a look back and couldn't see it )

I think you might be wise trying to negotiate with BC for a consent order ( so you pay installments and they don't have a judgment against you unless you default ) sadly.

Or go through court with your income and expenditure and ask the court to order installment payments at a level you can afford - that might only be token payments based on your circumstances.
                      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                        Okay. The only issue that seems to be in dispute is the default notice and I couldn't say to go into court with just that as an argument. The agreements, now we know they have all the pages, and they have disclosed original and as varied, and all the statements and assignment notices - they have complied with the CCA and evidenced the debt. It doesn't look like you have submitted a witness statement or anything to court?

How much is the claim for ? ( I had a look back and couldn't see it )

I think you might be wise trying to negotiate with BC for a consent order ( so you pay installments and they don't have a judgment against you unless you default ) sadly.

Or go through court with your income and expenditure and ask the court to order installment payments at a level you can afford - that might only be token payments based on your circumstances.
                        Hi the total claim is for around £1200 in total! I don't want to court at all! I can't cope with that, and my job won't allow me to have time off at all... I really don't know what to do? How can I wrote a witness statement? I don't even have a clue what to write at all to them

Comment

Advice please

Comment

Ame has suggested as below? >-

think you might be wise trying to negotiate with BC for a consent order ( so you pay installments and they don't have a judgment against you unless you default ) sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
                              Ame has suggested as below? >-

think you might be wise trying to negotiate with BC for a consent order ( so you pay installments and they don't have a judgment against you unless you default ) sadly.
                              Shall I contact them directly then?

Comment

Shall I contact them directly then?
                                You could ask Carter to suggest to his client as Mike has said that a Tomlin order
                                covering a set amount over a fixed period would be acceptable to you.

However any such off Must be reasonable, affordable and sustainable over an
                                extended period of time.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X