• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ claim Bryan Carter/Lowell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCJ claim Bryan Carter/Lowell

Originally posted by Jagoza View Post
    No they haven't even supplied me with a DN ... I have done everything asked of me .... Just wonder what happens at mediation as I really don't want to have to face a judge at all
    Without any documents, mediation cannot take place. If they can't come up with the goods, they may end up discontinuing the claim. ray: Sometimes letters like that are a last ditch attempt at getting people to pay up when they can see no other way due to them not having any paperwork to back up their claim.

Comment

Just a thought, do you have the original claim form , what does it say about dates on there. It seems that some claim forms recently have omitted any mention of default notices
      It's not vital or anything like that but the more you can discredit them the better

Comment

Hi I will check in the morning, I am sure I still have the original claim form as I submitted online

Comment

Hi all this claim hasn't been discontinued, there is now a court date for a hearing, bryan carter have contacted me to try and settle without going to court, they have also sent me all documentation concerning the account and it's not statue bared as I first thought, any idea as to what to do? I really don't want to go to court as I have lots going on ATM ....

Comment

carter sent you one of his press button "B" run of the mill begging letters, why not calm down he does it to all his claims as he is begging you to pay up and increase his retirement funds.

You say you have lots on at the moment, well you have as this could go wrong for you if you do not concentrate on this matter.

he contacts all his victims in the hope they cave in, but hold out then he usually runs as it may cost him money. it is a form of scare mongering , that is what the dirty business of debt collection is all about by debt buyers, pay little make a lot for the Xmas party.

you will be guided on here so take time and give accurate information for the necessary assistance to send him on his way if possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Not statute barred why? he says/she says, what proof have you been given, they do try missives to try and fool you , show the letter from them minus your personal info, no doubt one of their Phantom payments no doubt??????

Comment

Hi all this claim hasn't been discontinued, there is now a court date for a hearing, bryan carter have contacted me to try and settle without going to court, they have also sent me all documentation concerning the account and it's not statue bared as I first thought, any idea as to what to do? I really don't want to go to court as I have lots going on ATM ....
              Can we see the documents please?

Why does Carter sat the debt is not statute barred?

nem
              Last edited by Kati; 4th October 2015, 10:19:AM.

Comment

These are the documents they sent me with all statements...
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Kati; 4th October 2015, 17:20:PM.

Comment

Ok last payment in 2012 is that correct? If so the debt is not SB.

However the alleged recon agreement seems very short on the terms and conditions if what
                  I'm looking at is ll you have received?

I take it your name and address is on the " statement, is it correct for when the account was opened.

Does the card providers name & address as it was when the account
                  was opened showing anywhere?

nem

- - - Updated - - -

However the alleged recon agreement seems very short on the terms and conditions if what

I take it your name and address is on the " statement, is it correct for when the account was opened.

nem

- - - Updated - - -

nem

Comment

Hi there were more pages I just haven't posted them on here ... About 7 in total and yes all name and address info is also correct ...

Comment

Hi there were more pages I just haven't posted them on here ... About 7 in total and yes all name and address info is also correct ...
                      Ok the recon must have all the T's & C's at opening and closure of the account that seems to be what you have received.
                      However the statement may not fulfil the requirements for a recon, one for the judge to decide, my feeling probably not
                      enough.

nem

Comment

I can't get to court, absolutely impossible for me ... What will happen

- - - Updated - - -

I will post all document copies they sent me tomorrow ...

Comment

Beginning to upload these lettered I have been sent by them
                          Attached Files

Comment

Cont
                            Attached Files

Comment

Continued again ...sorry there's no order with statements
                              Attached Files

Comment

And again

- - - Updated - - -

The addresses I refer to in the above attached are the top one is the address where we live now and the other address is where we lived previously when the account was originally opened

- - - Updated - - -

Any help now on this would be great,y received
                                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                                See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                                X