• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Court Claim - Arrow Global / Egg - 30-5-2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Court Claim - Arrow Global / Egg - 30-5-2015

Received a claim? Yes
    Issue Date: 30-5-2015
    Amount approx: £7000
    Claimant: Arrow Global
    Solicitor: Shoosmiths
    Original Credit: Egg

Particulars of Claim:
    Pursuers crave the court to grant decree against defender for payment to the pursuers the sum of £7000 together with expenses

Stat Barred? No

Have sent: Sent a CCA request

Other Info:
    This is a Scottish 05 Citation form
    Tags: None

Re: Court Claim - Arrow Global / Egg - 30-5-2015

Good day to everyone. Badly in need of help here. As shown above I have received a Scottish 05 citation form containing the above information.
    I sent a CCA to Arrow Global on 4th June who replied that they would request it from the original creditor, returned my payment and said collection actions would be suspended until this was resolved however I simply don't believe this and am ready to submit my form 07 stating I will be defending basically on the fact that I don't have the CCA (non compliance I think).
    Need to respond by 22nd June however I have been negligent in reading up on these matters and did not appreciate that my defence has to be submitted within 14 days of the 22nd June and I am out of the country from the 25th June to 11th July.
    So my question(s) are:-

Is there a standard format to respond to this type of claim?
    Do I have to wait until I receive paperwork back from court before submitting anything?

Any advice which can be provided would be gratefully received.
    I feel I am a prime example of gliding through forums picking up bits and pieces without properly understanding them.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
    See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
    X