• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

charge of harassment made by owner of ANPR Ltd

not the usual request , this has gone much further and is possibly in the wrong forum

received ticket on car from ANPR ltd , waited for NTK , much later than 56 days a request arrives wanting money , and showing BPA/pofa info ,

basic denial sent and request for POPla code , this denied as he had left them.

spoke to steve at BPA , asked local council (there land) he was in a new trade assoc , the credit services assoc , conformation from brian dodge saying it was not applicable to parking,

informed council , via FOI and emails , then start to receive threatening phone calls (unlisted) late at night , report to police , no further action taken , no statement written down , told that unlisted numbers could not be checked , suggested to turn off my phone at night

forced a meeting a PCC , and ANPRs contract is terminated immediately (10.30am

asked to attend preston police ,(second officer) issued with a harassment notice (verbal) , not ANPR , but against its owner. , person contacted preston police at 10.45 the day he was booted from PCC land

all emails from relevant printed out , full trail can be seen at pepipoo/MSE and parking prankster

have tried to make formal complaint , but stuck at local level incident room (?) sergeant , , me not happy with verbal , so now being escalated to 1st PCs sergeant

the parking CC action I can handle , he has no authority to issue for trespass in his name

its this harassment notice that's worrying me,

long story , please move to a better forum if needed, and I will elaborate on any of the above points if you can help

although there is a possible CC action , at no point did I link my postings on pepipoo / mse , or inform the BPA/DVLA/CSA of this

however the person making the charges knew my full details , my name and email the counsil knew and I am on the smaller (unlisted?) C/tax register , my phone is unlisted , however the person pressing charges is a member of the CSA,
    Last edited by enfield freddy; 2nd June 2015, 15:55:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X