• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN from Gemini parking solutions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN from Gemini parking solutions

I've received a parking charge notice through the post on 1st June 2015 from Gemini parking solutions, which was issued on the 29th may. Less than 28 days of the parking charge as it was taken on 7th may 2015.
    I paid for majority of the parking charge, however when to put in other coins it printed the receipt at £4. I was having an interview at the hospital.
    I don't wish to pay the charge as that's stupid amount they charging! But I don't know what action to take? Help please.

attachments below of the letter and parking ticket I purchased.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: PCN from Gemini parking solutions

[MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

Comment

Wait for a notice to keeper to come via post.

M1

Comment

Is the letter I've uploaded not a notice to keeper? As they have pictures of my car

Comment

That's me missing that because I'm out however it's technically not because it's not sent between day 28 and 56.

Keeper liability has strict requirements. Protection of freedoms act 2012 schedule 4 para 8.

As such ignore that letter ( but keep it) and see if they fail to correct matters.

M1

Comment

Oh ok, thank you for your time! I'll update you once I receive it.

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
              That's me missing that because I'm out however it's technically not because it's not sent between day 28 and 56.

Keeper liability has strict requirements. Protection of freedoms act 2012 schedule 4 para 8.

As such ignore that letter ( but keep it) and see if they fail to correct matters.

M1

I've been informed by a couple of people this is the notice of keeper and said to write to them saying something like this...

Dear Gemini parking solutions

Your letter does not meet the requirements of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 so please take this matter up with the driver.

If you disagree, send me a POPLA code plus an unredacted copy of your contract with the landowner which shows your legal right to operate on that site and to issue parking charges.

Anything other than cancellation or the documents requested will be regarded as failing to meet your industry's standards and will be referred to Trading Standards as aggressive and misleading business practices.
              Yours faithfully,

Would this be the right route to go or not?

Comment

Well if there was no ticket on the window then the NTK must arrive within 14 days and it's fine to appeal.

Where you have blanked your name out, what is the missing text ?

M1

Comment

Well if there was no ticket on the window then the NTK must arrive within 14 days and it's fine to appeal.

Where you have blanked your name out, what is the missing text ?

M1
                  Yeah there was no ticket in window as it's camera detected. The above is my address it was sent to, as they got my registration details from the DVLA.

Comment

Just checking.

We have ............... ?

I originally thought that might be we have attached

Some companies put them on windows and they go missing.

M1

Comment

Oh sorry, it's says we have issued parking charge notice (PCN)....

Comment

Originally posted by Nick1001 View Post
                        Oh sorry, it's says we have issued parking charge notice (PCN)....

Ok deffo an ANPR ticket.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did not see any signs. I am unde no statutory obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

You have failed to issue a notice to keeper within 14 days as per PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

M1

Comment

Ok deffo an ANPR ticket.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did not see any signs. I am unde no statutory obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

You have failed to issue a notice to keeper within 14 days as per PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

M1
                          Ok thankyou! Also can I put about the signs as there was signs, just the machine would not take the remainder amount? Or it doesn't matter, as they are going to reject my appeal anyway? And is it best to post a letter, as if I email they will see my name in the email address?
                          Last edited by Nick1001; 5th June 2015, 15:13:PM. Reason: Added question

Comment

Change the bit about signs to something else.

You need to put your details on the appeal anyway. Email/online is safer as if it doesn't bounce it's a fair assumption all is ok. With post unless you spend extra for tracked it's all a bit up in the air.

M1

Comment

Ok thank you for your help! I'll wait for a response for a from them

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X