• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking eye county court business centre claim form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking eye county court business centre claim form

Hi guys

just received this today. Im sure someone can send me a defence template?
    I've acknowledged online on the moneyclaim.gov.uk website just need to send in a defence.
    I can't even remember parking or even entering the royal free so Im not sure why I have got this. I did receive a lot of their PCNs which I ignored and hence this claim form.

Please someone advice on a defence so I can send.

thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by simba1234; 25th May 2015, 09:49:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: parking eye county court business centre claim form

https://www.royalfree.nhs.uk/contact...our-hospitals/

Parking at the Royal Free Hospital
    Parking at the Royal Free Hospital is charged at £3 per hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can choose to pay at any time during your visit to the hospital, up to midnight of the same day. Visitors can pay for their parking by cash, card, and phone or by downloading the app. The payment line number is 033 0400 7275 and the site code is 79499. For your convenience payment points at the Royal Free Hospital are located at both the Pond Street entrance and within Lawn Road car park.

At the Royal Free Hospital, there are two car parking facilities available for visitors: one located off Pond Street (main hospital entrance) and the other located off Lawn Road (five minutes walk from the main hospital entrance). Pond Street upper level multi-storey car has a height restriction in place, so this car park is not suitable for SUVs, 4X4s, vans or vehicles with roof boxes. Please use the Lawn Road car park.

There is a set-down parking zone (immediately outside the main entrance). It is free, but there is a strict no waiting policy in force and you must leave the area within five minutes of arrival.

Essential works to the visitors car parks at the Royal Free Hospital begins on Thursday 15 January 2015, resulting in a small reduction in parking bays. From this time there will be only one entrance and exit point for the lower level car park. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Disabled parking at the Royal Free Hospital
    There are three disabled parking bays at the Pond Street entrance and five by the A&E entrance (lower ground floor). These are free for blue badge holders staying up to four hours. Users must clearly display a time clock in the windscreen of the vehicle.

Please register your details on arrival at either the Pond Street reception or security reception (adjacent to A&E) to ensure that you receive your four hours free hospital parking. You must take your government issued disabled permit with you to register. You will not be required to return to your car to display this. Failure to register your blue badge will lead to a parking notice.

Please note that regular parking charges are applicable to blue badge holders when not using disabled parking.

Hospital parking for electric cars at the Royal Free Hospital
    There are two parking bays for electric cars, located at the Pond Street entrance. These bays are charged at £1.50 and you may stay for up to 20 minutes. You may not return within two hours.

In light of Beavis it's a much harder job to defend than previously and certain more than just acut and paste defence.

They are after you as registered keeper so it's not really about whether you were or were not there. Was the car there ?

M1

Comment

thanks M1 for reply.

Recalling now - yes I was there but I remember I stopped and was in the car, picked a passenger and left. Max 40 seconds stay.

Comment

I would phone Parking Eye 1st and ask for details as if you were only dropping off then you get 5 mins free but even without that a contract based on performance (signage accepted by parking) has to allow a chance to read and accept the terms and the BPA code of practice states a grace period should be allowed.

I would also phone the hospital and see what they can do.

Once you have a better grasp of the facts a defence can be considered. The length of time is critical here.

M1

Comment

can i just not use the other templates on this forum and make a defence? their is not much different to there claim against me and other claims on this forum, right?

Comment

Most of the defences were before the court of appeal ruled in Beavis. Many of the points are dead unless the supreme court rules for us.

If you didn't break the terms and conditions or didn't accept the contract by performance there is no stronger defence than that.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
            See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X