• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Very catalogue debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very catalogue debt

Hi all I have never posted on anything like this before I am hoping to get some advice on how to deal with the shop direct group, I stupidly purchased some goods on buy now pay later and the total I now owe is around 2400 soon to be 3000 they keep saying they are going to refer to NDR which I know is just very with a different name, they are unwilling to accept reasonable payment offers (they are asking for 381 a month)so I keep paying £20 a month at the moment. Will this soon be referred to a debt collection agency as they are normally reasonable to deal with and tend to accept what you can afford to pay rather than refusing all offers, I am very worried at the prospect that this could end up in court and not really sure what to do next. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Very catalogue debt

Hi welcome to LB,

This debt is likely to be passed to NDR before being sold to a main stream debt purchaser if the level
    of payments is going to result in a prolonged period of low payments.
    A debt purchaser will weigh up the facts on how to go forward e.g. a payment plan or a court claim.

Keep up the regular payments this will work in your favour if this goes further.

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X