• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello and thanks MET PARKING

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello and thanks MET PARKING

Hi everyone,
    obviously new in here today.

The reason I have joined is to right the wrongs. It gets to a point whereby the way the world works finally causes the Fu@k it valve to blow.

Its just blown.

I have the feeling of MET PARKING adding insult to injury.

I travelled to Gatwick airport to collect my son and two of his mates who went to Portugal on holiday, they are all students so money isn't great.
    "Dad, can you take us to the airport? and pick us up again?"

Of course I said yes. Then I find out that drop off is 03:00 hrs and pick up 00.40 hrs. Thanks for that.

So when I go to collect them travelling from the Midlands, just turning onto the M25, phone-call. "Dad, we're in France. There's been a medical emergency and we are in Bordeaux" brilliant!!!

They don't land until 02.45 hrs, clear custom etc, and he walks out clutching his suitcase (our suitcase), if you haven't seen Rhod Gilberts lost luggage on YouTube it's well worth it., so the suitcase had wheels and a handle but not anymore, then an hour and a half drive home and up for work at 07:30 hrs.

Today I receive three letters through the post from MET Parking for being in McDonalds for a couple of hours drinking their product, doing some homework and killing time while I wait.

a £100 parking charge very kindly reduced to £50 if I pay within two weeks.

apoplectic with rage? oh yeah!!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X