• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Orange - Guidance please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange - Guidance please

Hello everyone

LB's was recommended to me by a friend who says you guys literally saved her from having a complete breakdown. She said the help received here was invaluable so here's hoping you can give me some guidance also.

As I am new to all of this, I hope I am in the right place to start? I even thought I had posted my hello last week and wondered why I'd had no response! So forgive me.

Re: Orange Personal Communications

When my mobile phone contract came to an end with Orange in July 2014, I decided not to renew it with them due to their unhelpful customer service department and random charging issues. I requested my MAC and a final bill breakdown from them as there were charges showing up from a previous bill that were yet to be explained by them.

The MAC came through but I received no final bill breakdown. In October 2014, I received a letter claiming they had tried several times to contact me regarding an outstanding payment and I should pay it in full if I wanted to avoid debt collection. I ignored the letter initially as I thought well, send the information I requested and we can go from there. I decided to email them and send a hardcopy and again, totally ignored my correspondence..

In January 2015, I started receiving letters from 'dlc' stating they were collecting the outstanding balance for Orange. I sent them a reply informing them I would not deal with them as I was in dispute with Orange. The letters just kept on coming going on about their complaints procedure, Orange claiming they have no record of my concerns, have I gone to an Ombudsman; it just goes on and on. There was also a mention of Mercantile Data Bureau Ltd who is a subsidiary of Hillesden Securities Ltd., the trading name of dlc. Why do they have to make things so confusing...who on earth am I supposed to deal with?

The last letter from dlc was in March which I just ignored and am waiting for what they will do next but in the meantime I would really appreciate some advice and guidance if anyone can help.

If you need to see any of the letters from dlc, I am more than happy to scan edit and post, just let me know.

Thank you in advance and apologies for such a long post

Radar.
    Tags: None

Re: Guidance please

Hi Radar. Sorry you haven’t had a response. I will give this a bump and hopefully someone with the right knowledge will take a look for you.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

Re: Orange - Guidance please

I've moved this thread to the Telecommunications forum where it should get a better response.

Comment

Re: Guidance please

Hi PAWS
        No problem...thank you for doing that for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi EXC

Thank you as well for doing that for me.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X