• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Carge Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Carge Notice

Hi People
    I just recieved a parking charge notice 25 04 2015.
    For overstaying the time allocated by 16 minutes.
    This notice was from parking eye, for parking at the Fleming Way Retail Park Wiltshire.
    The parking charge notice amound due states,£100,payment to be made within 28 days of date issued: 19 05 2015.
    This parking charge is discounted to £60 if paid within 14 days of the date issued:05 05 2015.
    After this date the full parking charge ammount will be owed.
    They have sent me photos of my car entering and leaving the park.
    My question is do i pay this charge or fight it.
    I would be grateful for advice on this please
    biker john
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Carge Notice

Did you spend money on site ?

Do you have pics of the notice and signs ?

It is harder after the court of appeal ruling this week (subject to appeal) but not impossible.

M1

Comment

Hi Mystery 1
      Thank you for your advice I don't have either,i can get photos of the signs,but payment slips i posted in the litter bin
      I suppose i will just pay and put it down to experiance;
      biker john

Comment

I'd complain to the stores before i did that.

M1

Comment

Thank you Mystery
          I hadn't thought of that,yes i will see what they have to say
          There are 2 stores on that site,one is the Range,and the other is a large Halfords
          Regards
          biker john

Comment

Hi Mystery 1
            I went into the retail park to the Range I showed them the parking charge notice and explained the situation,they told me to appeal,the customer service manager was unhelpful.
            I then went to Halfords next door,the manager looked at the parking invoice smiling,he asked me if i bought anything from Halfords,I told him yes i did,I bought a can of screen wash but i have no recipt.
            Good enough he said i will cancel the parking invoice and you will get a letter stating this.I was very happy. Many thanks Mystery 1 for your advice. it was very useful
            Regards biker john

Comment

Let us know if it happens .

M1

Comment

Hi Mystery 1
                Yes I will update you if anymore developements occur,one thing i did find out though was that if I had gone into the Range earlier,i could have given them my car number to state i would be longer than 2 hours,this would have cancelled out any parking charges
                Regards biker john

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X