• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCA request letter template

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA request letter template

Can anyone point in the right direction to find the template letter, I am new to the forum. thanks
    Tags: None

Re: CCA request letter template

Originally posted by Endoftheroad View Post
    Can anyone point in the right direction to find the template letter, I am new to the forum. thanks
    Hi, CCA Request Letter Tab Top Right of this page under the main tool bar.

If you need help please let us know.

nem

Comment

I clicked on the CCA request hyperlink and it won't let me in.

Comment

Is this related to your thread on The Nation Wide Credit Card??

A CCA request is pointless now the judgement superceded the original agreement.
        Please stay on one thread other wise it's very confusing.

nem

Comment

but they will have nothing to enforce, as they never fulfilled my request.

Comment

The claim was never defended the judgement has been handed down they can enforce the judgement, not having seen the alleged agreement that has been supplied I cannot comment on its enforceability.

When exactly was this judgement made?
            I find it hard to understand that you have been informed of enforcement action at your current address, yet you did not receive the County Court Claim Pack??

Your course is applying to set aside the judgement (£155.00 Court fee) BUT you must have a viable defence to the original claim I..e. it must have a reasonable chance of being successful.

nem

Comment

I didn't receive a claim pack, as the first I knew of it was from a company that registers the default decrees in Jan 2015, then it just escalated from there. I didn't get to contest it, as I would told the court that I was actually paying them

Comment

Originally posted by Endoftheroad View Post
                I didn't receive a claim pack, as the first I knew of it was from a company that registers the default decrees in Jan 2015, then it just escalated from there. I didn't get to contest it, as I would told the court that I was actually paying them
                You say " decree' are you in Scotland?

Comment

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Comment

OK,
                    Is there a reason you did not receive the claim had you moved house?.
                    You also mention " you were paying them" was this to Nation Wide?
                    What other than the non receipt of the claim would you put forward as a defence
                    to the claim?

nem

Comment

I just didn't receive a claim pack, I received the notice but no claim pack. I was paying Nationwide, as instructed by the solicitor that represents them, up until this month, now it is with Payplan but they are still going ahead with the legal proceedings.

Comment

Have you contacted the solicitor to ask why the claim was issued while payments
                        were being made?
                        What exactly does the decree state?

nem

Comment

I am going to email the solicitor tomorrow, asking why they are taking this legal route whenever they told me themselves to keep on paying Nationwide direct.

Comment

Good idea!!

Comment

Will post what happens.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X