• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help Required - Letter Before County Court Claim Received (Parking Eye)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Required - Letter Before County Court Claim Received (Parking Eye)

Hi all, I have received the attached letter.

Myself and my partner both have access to our car but they have written to me as the registered keeper.

How should I play it? I've read a lot about the Beavis case and that there should be an outcome shortly but should I ignore this letter or provide them with a response?

As a summary, the car was parked in a Morrison's car park. I believe the camera clocks the reg on the way in, you pay £1.00 to park for 1 hour and a half and then you have to leave. The car exited the car park after the time had expired so they clocked the reg on the way out and I then ended up with these letters coming through my door!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Ricky
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RickyProsser; 23rd April 2015, 21:11:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Help Required - Letter Before County Court Claim Received (Parking Eye)

Come back at the edn of the week as Beavis will be announced @10.30 am and one way or another will have a huge change on things.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Come back at the edn of the week as Beavis will be announced @10.30 am and one way or another will have a huge change on things.

M1
      So, following on from the (poor) decision today, how am I best playing this?

Thanks,
      Rick

Comment

I'd contact Morrisons asap as they have recently started helping some people.

If the driver is not the registered keeper then that should be communicated to Parking Eye as a matter of priority as the keeper would no longer have any liability.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X