• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

T SHIRTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T SHIRTS

Have we made our minds up yet, are we getting T-shirts or am I just going to have to wear a low-cut top and give the puppies an airing ? :rofl:

Comment

just because your a Beagle, you can't go flashin yer puppies everywhere.

Comment

How about......" These Puppies are Legal "
        or
        " Legal Beagles - Off The Leash! "
        or even....
        " Legal Beagles - ****ed Puppy Patrol "
        I will see if any more come to mind........lol

Comment

"LEGAL BEAGLES-Off the leash-On the Lash"

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

love it Celestine.......lmao
            " Legal Beagles don't do spaniels ears"

"Legal Beagles - Helping clean up the banks mess!"

"Legal beagles - Puppy Lovers!"

any better???.......pmsl

Comment

"Legal Beagles - The cleverest hounds, Helping get back your Pounds!"

and a serious one for good measure.........lol

Comment

I am going to the printers on Tuesday to order the T shirts.

The final design choice is being decided this weekend.

We will be ordering T shirts in black and white.

Just need to get suggestions on sizes, how's this for starters?

(S)10 (M)10 (L)10 (XL)10 (XXL)10 (XXXL)5 eep::fear:

PM me if you need to!
                "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Aha,

I have an idea for another sweepstake.

Pick six LB members who are planning to attend the Petey meet and guess their T Shirt size.

If there is any interest I will start a new thread !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Budgie

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
                    Aha,

I have an idea for another sweepstake.

Pick six LB members who are planning to attend the Petey meet and guess their T Shirt size.

If there is any interest I will start a new thread !!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Budgie

will we have the plus 10, minus 10, fiasco again? pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post

will we have the plus 10, minus 10, fiasco again? pmsl

What fiasco, I believe I won the last one fair and square !!! LOL

Comment

Are they going to be regular tshirts or fitted ones?
                        When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
                          Are they going to be regular tshirts or fitted ones?

Well mine had better fit and it best not get wet either

Comment

ohhh wet tshirt competition
                            When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

A big THANK YOU to Celestine for the t-shirts, they were great and quite a few peeps had a good read of them
                              xxxx
                              You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Awwww thanks hun..... xxxxx

Anyone got a piccy to upload?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X