• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

T SHIRTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T SHIRTS

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    or maybe a sweater hide them bulges
    Why would i want to hide my Six Pack??

Comment

This has some good product on

Orange Hedgehog - Create Buy - Personalised Gifts, Birthday Presents, Personalised Wedding Presents, Custom Valentine's Day Gifts, Fathers and Mothers Day Presents.

Comment

has somebody died ?
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

has somebody died ?
          Michael Todd, Chief Constable of Greater Manchester, RIP - Legal Beagles

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh thats explains that then, thanks Nelly xx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I would wear that black tshirt Ame.

Di, I would wear the thong too:censored: wouldn't get to much advertising out of though only my OH would see!

xxx
              When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

I'm upset now Macho

Votes for black t-shirts all round
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

I'm upset now Macho
                  aww Ame I'd show you my pants if you wanted. lol
                  When we love, we always strive to become better than we are.

When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

Paulo Coelho

Comment

On the T Shirts debate

What are the dress codes to get into Clubs in Petey??

I know most places will let in women regardless of what they have got on, and usually the less the better,
                    but round here, you've no chance of getting in a club with a T-Shirt on, or is it that I just frequent more exclusive clubs...lol

Just a thought..

Comment

Oh the subject of T-Shirts can we have nicely fitting ones please.

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                        On the T Shirts debate

What are the dress codes to get into Clubs in Petey??

I know most places will let in women regardless of what they have got on, and usually the less the better,
                        but round here, you've no chance of getting in a club with a T-Shirt on, or is it that I just frequent more exclusive clubs...lol

Just a thought..
                        Trust me Peek...the club/pub we ended up in (bang opposite hotel!) was not a classy joint. I vaguely recall glass on the floor....which wasn't great for the stupid lass (ME) who took her shoes off!
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                          Trust me Peek...the club/pub we ended up in (bang opposite hotel!) was not a classy joint. I vaguely recall glass on the floor....which wasn't great for the stupid lass (ME) who took her shoes off!
                          Best not pack the dinner Jacket then,

Spit n sawdust eh?

Comment

Originally posted by PKea View Post
                            Best not pack the dinner Jacket then,

Spit n sawdust eh?
                            It wasn't that bad really, It did actually have toilet paper in the loos, and taps with running hot AND cold running water.
                            Even better was the fact there were bar staff who could actually speak English as well.

Comment

Right this one gotta be the Winner

Comment

Is the hair of the Beagle on the back? pmsl

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X