• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

T SHIRTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: T SHIRTS

Well hopefully someone will have some action shots - i didnt take any piccies....but these are the tshirts....
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I took a camera but was too busy getting drunk to take any pics lol. Think PKea took some video which I probably don't want to see lol
      You can't scare me, I have children.

Comment

Originally posted by ByTheWay View Post
        quite a few peeps had a good read of them
        xxxx
        I think they were just looking at ur puppies hun lol xXx

Comment

We had a few odd looks and a yell when we went walk about at 4am....my mums taken one home to wear at the gym lol nice bit of advertising me thinks

I have 1 small and 1 medium (without the hen night stylee leash lash bit and date on) so just plain black with the Legalbeagles dog and web addy on the front and back.

Also 1 Large one with date and leash lash bit on if anyone who came went without one.

Any members want one please contact Amethyst asap.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by PJ69 View Post
            I think they were just looking at ur puppies hun lol xXx
            There were bigger and better puppies than mine to look at PJ

I'll be wearing my t-shirt as much as poss, they are great advertising!

Forgot to ask you Cel about the car sticker thingymajigs, are they still available?

Comment

Yes, they are being delivered next week.

If anyone wants some window stickers, PM me your address and I'll send you a few.
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks Celest

Has anyone washed their t-shirt yet? The label says only wash in cold water but I am wondering if anyone got away with a 40 degree wash without losing the whiteness of the writing.
                Alot of the time labels state hand wash/dry clean only just to cover themselves because they haven't researched how their products wash.

Comment

Sappy washed hers before she took it to MEXICO lol.
                  Don't know if it shrunk or not tbh will have to wait and see.

Comment

Mexico eh, advertising for Beagles has gone worldwide then

Comment

Originally posted by ByTheWay View Post
                      Has anyone washed their t-shirt yet?.

'Washed' whats that mean?

Ile ask the Wife later...lol

Comment

I've just washed mine on a 40 degree wash and its come out perfect.
                        "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

What Cel hasn`t told you is that it was one of the XXL ones and its now tight on her and that she naturally has a lopsided body
                          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
                            I've just washed mine on a 40 degree wash and its come out perfect.
                            Mine too, and I tumble dried it aswell.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X