• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global

Morning Guys
    I have made a few posts lately and Nemesis45 has been very helpful, my case has got to the stage where it has been stayed, Nemesis suggested that I should make sure all documents are acknowledged and filed, to be honest I am not sure exactly what this means, I do keep copies of everything that I send, and I inform the court and send them a copy of what I have sent, last time they confirmed that they had received them and then sent all the stuff back. Would that be classed as acknowledged and filed?
    Nemesis also suggested that if the stay continues for another 7-14 days that I should send the claimant a notice that I will apply for the claim to be struck out within 7 days, today is the 15th day so I contacted the court this morning and was told that I could fill in a form N244, which they would email me to fill in on line, do you have a template list how to fill in this form? Do I still send Arrow who is the claimant a letter to inform them that I will apply for the claim to be struck out within the next 7 days or just fill in the form, sorry, I am a bit unsure, can you advise Further. The N244 cost is £50, so I want to get it right.
    Roger
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X