• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

1st credit help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1st credit help

it gets better this supposed to be statement from HFC check he payments on the right.
    i think this is an old connaught statement now pretending to be an HFC statement
    Attached Files

Comment

Inclined to agree on the validity of that statement exactly the same type face as 1st Credit/ Connaught.

nem

Comment

Nem can you take a look at the agreement ...no loan was ever 0% for 10 years so it must be fraud. They have definstly copied and pasted that signature

Comment

What page is the agreement on Joe??

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
            What page is the agreement on Joe??

nem
            just above nem

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by joedempsey View Post
            try this scanned copy see if its better
            I don't know what do do with this can't believe they would take a CCA request its unreal

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry nem post 30

Comment

Nem can you take a look at the agreement ...no loan was ever 0% for 10 years so it must be fraud. They have definstly copied and pasted that signature
              I'll tell you what I see Joe.

1. Two sections side by side:
              2. (a) for personal use: £00 (b) for repayment of existing accounts £4,800.
              3. Repayment (a) £00 (b) £40.00 pcm.
              4. If this is all that has been provided it seems short on T's & C's.
              5. Signature panel looks ok. Please clarify where you believe it is faulty.

nem

Comment

I'll tell you what I see Joe.

1. Two sections side by side:
                2. (a) for personal use: £00 (b) for repayment of existing accounts £4,800.
                3. Repayment (a) £00 (b) £40.00 pcm.
                4. If this is all that has been provided it seems short on T's & C's.
                5. Signature panel looks ok. Please clarify where you believe it is faulty.

nem
                hi nem thanks for taking a look yes this is all the ts & CSs sent...the agreement says % for 10 years no loan from HFC would be % for 10 years
                and she confirms she didn't take this out in 2005

Comment

hi nem thanks for taking a look yes this is all the ts & CSs sent...the agreement says % for 10 years no loan from HFC would be % for 10 years
                  and she confirms she didn't take this out in 2005
                  Also there is no account number on the agreement just an application number

Comment

No it is clear on the " agreement " £ 4800.00 " repayment of other accounts" @ £40.00 pcm.
                    The Loan " for own use" is the zero section.
                    Confusing is the lack of an APR,:
                    The loan was to repay EXISTING ACCOUNTS were these HFC accounts?
                    Was the actual sum used to pay the existing accounts £4800.00, or was the balance of the existing accounts a lower figure?
                    Interest front loaded?

nem

- - - Updated - - -

Same thing I think on these agreements.
                    nem

- - - Updated - - -

nem

- - - Updated - - -

nem

Comment

No it is clear on the " agreement " £ 4800.00 " repayment of other accounts" @ £40.00 pcm.
                      The Loan " for own use" is the zero section.
                      Confusing is the lack of an APR,:
                      The loan was to repay EXISTING ACCOUNTS were these HFC accounts?
                      Was the actual sum used to pay the existing accounts £4800.00, or was the balance of the existing accounts a lower figure?
                      Interest front loaded?

nem

- - - Updated - - -thanks nem

nem

- - - Updated - - -

nem

- - - Updated - - -

nem
                      Thanks nem the APR is the bit which is not ringing sense and the 2005 agreement is def a no no.
                      think a SARS request to HFC is on the cards

Comment

Thanks nem the APR is the bit which is not ringing sense and the 2005 agreement is def a no no.
                        think a SARS request to HFC is on the cards
                        Also thanks for your inputI nemesis but I disagree .... Any agreement should show the APR regardless if it's front loaded or monthly....that's why I think it's fake.

The statement we know is fake so why after one week they produce a signed agreement?
                        Its funny she signed a Connaght letter around 2007 and suddenly they produce an agreement that's why I am the camp you should never sign anything a DCA is involved in..,..murky world.....

Regards. Joe

Comment

can anyone help with this agreement some still having a difficult time wondering if its fake.. faults i can see.

no prescribed terms (this is just one page)
                          signature looks real but there is 0% APR mentioned and this somehow doesn't seem right.
                          should there be more terms and conditions to satisfy a CCA request?
                          nemesis thinks it could be a front loaded loan but that would still have to show an APR on the agreement.
                          no account number on the agreement just an application number(not sure about that one)
                          normally agreements would have the HFC logo top centre (not 100% on this one either)
                          all the agreements i've seen have the creditors full address above or below the borrowers address.
                          And also you usually the name of the company registered number at the foot of the agreement.

can anyone else find any faults in this it doesn't seem right to me...

- - - Updated - - -

sorry the agreement is on my post 30 page 2 of this thread

Comment

HFC did loans for places like land of leather / DFS etc - interest free (due to overegged upfront prices) so it's not beyond the pail it was 0% interest, though over 10 years is a bit bananas.

Yours does say though it is for repaying existing accounts - so need to know what existing account those were, maybe the original loan took out in 1995 ?

I def think a SAR is in order asking for everything back to 1994/5
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

ahh also looks like they refinanced a bunch of credit cards and offered interest free over 10 years on balances if you didn't want to carry on with the card and interest rate increases.... so could be something like that ?

eg
                              I actually took HFC up on this offer. They reduced my debt to 35% of what was owing and then I am repaying it by 120 payments interest free. I signed a new loan agreement with them and they showed the old loan as fully satisfied.
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                                HFC did loans for places like land of leather / DFS etc - interest free (due to overegged upfront prices) so it's not beyond the pail it was 0% interest, though over 10 years is a bit bananas.

Yours does say though it is for repaying existing accounts - so need to know what existing account those were, maybe the original loan took out in 1995 ?
                                thanks amethyst she thinks its related to the 1995 one but definitely not % apr ...if is a loan would it have to show an apr even if its front loaded.?
                                will this pass a cca request?
                                I def think a SAR is in order asking for everything back to 1994/5
                                Thanks amethyst she thinks its related to the 1995 one but definitely not % apr ...if is a loan would it have to show an apr even if its front loaded.?
                                will this pass a cca request?
                                she doesnt think it looks right.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X