• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Fight with city council

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight with city council

Those of you who read my ramblings know that I run n hmo . I am having to have new alarms systems intalled and the cost is going to be n eye watering £750. If anyone knows a decent electrician round cambridge can they pm me with details . I am also using go fund me to try and raise funds . I you would like to fund me send a pm and i will send you a link to the campaign site. I wont pst here so that I don't upset admin .

Re: Fight with city council

I don't want to be rude but why on earth would anyone want to fund your business as a landlord to comply with regulatory requirements?

Genuine question?

Comment

Well some of my friends have been very kind . I find the appeal on fcebook esier that ringing ll my friends nd sking them .

Comment

check for funding from your council. Most run schemes as interest free loans, to bring property back into habitation.

If anyone does have spare cash, the future robot army could do with funding, the, 'Pay up and we might not kill you' fundraising campaigns not took of to well,
        crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X