• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Enforcing child maintenance court judgement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enforcing child maintenance court judgement

My ex never was supposed to start paying child maintenance in 2003.We had 2 children in Spain.Im British and was advised in 1998 when i separated by the British Consul not to just take my children to uk as this would cause problems.Finally we got to court in Spain and he never paid.He contested the amount despite having a busness and house in another part of Spain.We went to court again in 2005 and 2006 where he said he was unemployed.We have since discovered he moved to uk in 2007 as not to pay anything.I have the court judgements and I have heard of REMO.I have traced him living under a different name,his workplace home etc.Do I send these papers with the Annex v1 forms ? I had a legal aid lawyer in spain .One part of the form asks what amount is owed.Do i need a lawyer in spain to work this out and do i need to to have papers translated into english before REMO looks at them.I know its been a long time but i feel I suffered througout this as did my children because i had to do 3 jobs just to keep us going.Any advice would be greatful.I dont know what i do now
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X