• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell and Bryan Carter court date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell and Bryan Carter court date

Hi All I hope somebody will be able to help

Late last year I received a court summons from Bryan Carter for an O2 debt from Jan 2008 which I had no knowledge of and had not paid anything towards . I Sent both Bryan Carter and Lowells the CPR and CSA requests which were returned . They refused to supply and the postal orders were returned uncashed , by this time I was receiving phone calls and other letters from Lowells asking me to pay
    After filing my defence with the court and again advising Lowells that this alleged debt was statute barred I was offered a reduced amount to pay by them which was obviously refused !
    All letters to Bryan Carter for proof have been ignored and they then missed the date for providing the court with paperwork but applied for a stay to reapply which was granted . They have since been pushing for mediation but I have refused as why should I mediate on a debt that has been statute barred for 18 months , they also have said a payment was made in June 2009 but no payment has ever been made
    We now have a court date next month set so I really could do with some help on my court defence and witness statement , all letters from the claimant have been kept as well as letters sent but Lowells now claim that the account is managed by Fredrickson International who I have never had any contact with by phone or post

Please advise as any help would be great !!
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
X