• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking fine from G24 Parking Eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking fine from G24 Parking Eye

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
    Was there a ticket on the windscreen or was the first you knew of it a ticket through the post ?

M1
    Hi Mystery, the first I knew about it was when I received the letter above, definitely no ticket on the windscreen.
    Laura

Comment

Originally posted by JAS View Post
      Can I asked what program you used to write on your images Laura? Thank you
      Hi Jas,

I have replied via message for you

Laura

Comment

Slightly more awkward than usual as the belong to the IPC (appeals system is as bent as a 4 quid note) rather than BPA (which uses popla).

M1
        But the signs display BPA logo.

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
          But the signs display BPA logo.
          I'd have spotted that, i hope, when i get enough privacy and info to do the appeal

Also i posted that before the sign was posted

M1

Comment

Wasn't digging M. just showing I was still awake

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
              Wasn't digging M. just showing I was still awake

At your age you should be tucked up by now :tung:

M1

Comment

Same for me, like Laura, first I heard about it was when the letter arrived, nothing at all on windscreen.

Comment

Do you have proof of payment to any of the retailers ?

M1

Comment

[QUOTE=mystery1;529906]Do you have proof of payment to any of the retailers ?
                    Yes I do, is that good?

Comment

I believe they are pretty good at cancelling when provided wth prof of purchase, so yes it's good.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registred keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver was not parked in a bay marked for disabled users only (see pic) and in any event had a blue badge holder with them (see attached). The driver was also a genuine shopper (see attached receipt).

I am under no obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

I note from your sign that you ae a BPA member so if you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

They are not in the BPA but putting it in puts them on notice that we are on to them

If they do reject it then it will be an IPC IAs code.

M1

Comment

I believe they are pretty good at cancelling when provided wth prof of purchase, so yes it's good.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registred keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver was not parked in a bay marked for disabled users only (see pic) and in any event had a blue badge holder with them (see attached). The driver was also a genuine shopper (see attached receipt).

I note from your sign that you ae a BPA member so if you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

They are not in the BPA but putting it in puts them on notice that we are on to them

M1
                        Hey [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

I dont have any receipts, I have searched high and low, even gone through my grandmas bag/purse etc just in case she held on to any. I have also checked bank accounts just in case I paid by card and could prove that way.

any thoughts on how to proceed or shall I just pay the £25 before it increases to £50?

Thank you again for all your help and advice

Laura

Comment

Re: Parking fine from G24 Parking Eye - WON

[MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

eek hang on, I havent won yet!!!!

this thread is getting confused with another thread by JAS.

I have just my nans bank account (I have POA) and there are 2 transactions for the 26th and 27th both for retail outlets in this retail park.

Do you think that would help?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Re: Parking fine from G24 Parking Eye - WON

Originally posted by lauraloo View Post
                            @mystery1

eek hang on, I havent won yet!!!!

this thread is getting confused with another thread by JAS.

I have just my nans bank account (I have POA) and there are 2 transactions for the 26th and 27th both for retail outlets in this retail park.

Do you think that would help?

Sorry for the confusion. Yes i'd use that :okay:

M1

Comment

perfect thanks [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] I will give you an update when I hear back from them

Comment

Dear Sirs,

Yours etc

M1
                                Sorry to keep bugging you [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] but I am confused with the disabled bay bit, mine was a disabled bay (see pic below) shall I still use the quoted in my appeal?
                                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X