• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter of Deadlock to send to your Mobile Provider

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter of Deadlock to send to your Mobile Provider

If you have an issue with your mobile services provider and have exhausted their complaints procedure, you can refer the matter to the relevant Watchdog/Ombudsman.

Before you do this you must ask the provider to supply you with a letter of "deadlock" by sending the letter below.

Amend the [sections in red] to suit your issue & relevant ombudsman (check who regulates your provider here)

[Your address]

[Company address]

Dear Sir/ Madam
    Ref: [nature of your complaint/reference number]

I am writing with regard to the above complaint. I wrote to you on [date] asking you to do [describe the action you asked them to take] to resolve this complaint.

Your attempts to resolve the problem have not been satisfactory and you claim that there is nothing more you can do to help me.
    It appears that we have reached a position of deadlock.
    Therefore, I am left with no alternative but to take my complaint to [Ombudsman Services: Communications /Cisas].

I would afford you one final opportunity to reconsider your position and confirm to me within the next 14 days that you will [describe the action you wish them to take] or alternatively send me a letter of deadlock.

If I do not hear from you within this time frame I will refer this dispute to [Ombudsman Services: Communications /Cisas] with no further reference to you.

Yours faithfully,
    Last edited by Tools; 5th March 2015, 10:46:AM.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X