• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

passports-office.co.uk - this is NOT the official passport office - see GOV.UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• passports-office.co.uk - this is NOT the official passport office - see GOV.UK

You can find the official HM Passport Office website here https://www.gov.uk/browse/abroad/passports or telephone them 0300 222 0000

The passports - office . co . uk IS NOT the official HM PASSPORT OFFICE website.

DISCLAIMER ON THE WEBSITE passport - office .co .uk
    This website is not affiliated with identity and passport service from which similar information is available for free.We are an independent service provider offering Check & Send Services aswell as information & advice for passports, please see our Terms & Conditions or contact us on info@passports-office.co.uk. Teladvisor Ltd, Bridge House, Britannia Enterprise Centre, Waterworks Road, Hastings, TN34 1RT. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT at 20% | (Registered in England and Wales) | Company No. 07063938 | Vat No. 130017575 (NEW)

Refunds/Cancellations

Premium Rate Services

If you feel that any of our premium rate number services have not provided you with a worthwhile and accurate service you can request a refund of the call charges by writing to: Teladvisor Ltd, Bridge House, Britannia Enterprise Centre, Waterworks Road, Hastings, TN34 1RT. Please note that in order for us to process a refund you must also include a copy of the phonebill clearly showing the charge amount for our number service on your bill, we will then be happy to issue a full refund within 7 days.

Passport Application Submission

When using our Passport application submission service via "www.passports-office.co.uk" we clearly state at the start of the application that we offer an "Application Submission Service", We do not offer passport applications directly. Please also note that our online system requires that you agree to these terms & conditions prior to use of our service.

Full refunds can only be made prior to receiving your Declaration Form, after this has been received Teladvisor Ltd's liabiliy will be limited to a partial refund of the £20.00 check & send service fee, this is due to the fact that our services have been rendered to Her Majestys Passport Office. From this point we do not have the authority to cancel your passport application therefore we cannot cancel the application at this stage.

Passport Appointment Booking

We are happy to refund any customer than feels that our booking service provided has not met their expectations, this can either be requested prior or after a booking has been confirmed. Refunds must be requested either by telephone or email within 30 days of our service being provided to the customer.
    Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: passports-office.co.uk - this is NOT the office passport office - see GOV.UK

As this website ''ONLY'' charges £20 it seems to be getting away with not carrying any 'above the fold' disclaimers.

They also say in their TERMS
    Please note: This service charges a £20.00 fee for the above services, this fee includes the cost of a British Passport. You will not be required to pay any further fees to "Her Majesty's Passport Office".

Which is obviously wrong.

Refunds/Cancellations

Premium Rate Services

If you feel that any of our premium rate number services have not provided you with a worthwhile and accurate service you can request a refund of the call charges by writing to: Teladvisor Ltd, Bridge House, Britannia Enterprise Centre, Waterworks Road, Hastings, TN34 1RT. Please note that in order for us to process a refund you must also include a copy of the phonebill clearly showing the charge amount for our number service on your bill, we will then be happy to issue a full refund within 7 days.

Passport Application Submission

When using our Passport application submission service via "www.passports-office.co.uk" we clearly state at the start of the application that we offer an "Application Submission Service", We do not offer passport applications directly. Please also note that our online system requires that you agree to these terms & conditions prior to use of our service.

Full refunds can only be made prior to receiving your Declaration Form, after this has been received Teladvisor Ltd's liabiliy will be limited to a partial refund of the £20.00 check & send service fee, this is due to the fact that our services have been rendered to Her Majestys Passport Office. From this point we do not have the authority to cancel your passport application therefore we cannot cancel the application at this stage.

Passport Appointment Booking

We are happy to refund any customer than feels that our booking service provided has not met their expectations, this can either be requested prior or after a booking has been confirmed. Refunds must be requested either by telephone or email within 30 days of our service being provided to the customer.

It appears very high in Google searches.

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Re: passports-office.co.uk - this is NOT the office passport office - see GOV.UK

Mobile View
      Attached Files
      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi I have seen some folk have experienced this here. Last night I thought I was going to Glasgow Passport office official page and booked an emergency appointment as I am flying on Tuesday next week and my passport needed renewing.

I paid the princely sum of £204.00 and have heard nothing. I have only just found out they are a third party (but they have used every trick in the book to look like an official page) and I am having to re-book and pay another £175.00 for a new emergency appointment, No email address to cancel Teladvisor service, rang phoneline solid for 3 hours no reply, premium number on page re-directs to Gov. site ( it's nothing to do with them). And CC company say money has been taken. Any one any advice or had any luck?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X