• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

* WON * HENDRIX v British Passport Services!!! - 23rd JULY *WON*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• * WON * HENDRIX v British Passport Services!!! - 23rd JULY *WON*

Hi, I'm sure British Passport Services are a company you are familiar with. My girlfriend has just received court papers about an unpaid invoice for a passport package she didn't ask for and knew nothing about. They want to take it to court and we are happy to go. We are furious about the harassment we have had and what a total farce this is.
    Tags: None

Re: British Passport Services!!!

One of the site admins will give you the advice you need, there have been loads of people posting on here about them, there all fighting these, sit back and wait, if you want, read the the oher threasd, get the details ready, like claim form, and get the particulars of claim deatils when you can. Like i said, one of the other swill give you the detials
    crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Hi thanks. Yeah I've been reading a lot of the other threads about this lot. I can't believe we are possibly going to court over this. We did need a passport for our 20 math old daughter but we did it our selfs through the post office and Durham Passport office. The first thing we heard about owing these idiots money was after we had received the passport. We don't know how they have gained my girlfriends details or our daughters DOB etc. They even sent us a digital signature that they said is my girlfriends .... she didn't sign anything! Why would we pay for directions to Durham passport office when we have been to Durham many many times and only live about 10miles away?

Comment

Hi Hendrix and welcome,
        Please gather all you have concerning this together and email it to admin@legalbeagles.info no need to redact it, it is perfectly safe and that will be done if it needs to go on the forum. A thread will then be started for you so it keeps things in order and we take it from there.
        Thanks Enaid x

Comment

Originally posted by Hendrix View Post
          Hi thanks. Yeah I've been reading a lot of the other threads about this lot. I can't believe we are possibly going to court over this. We did need a passport for our 20 math old daughter but we did it our selfs through the post office and Durham Passport office. The first thing we heard about owing these idiots money was after we had received the passport. We don't know how they have gained my girlfriends details or our daughters DOB etc. They even sent us a digital signature that they said is my girlfriends .... she didn't sign anything! Why would we pay for directions to Durham passport office when we have been to Durham many many times and only live about 10miles away?
          Morning Hendrix

Welcome to the forum

When you made the appointment with Durham PO did you by telephone or online - if by telephone did they guide you to complete a form online or was it solely a conversation where you gave details to make the appointment ?

Would you be able to find your phone bill from the time you booked the appointment at the passport office originally?

As enaid says email me any bits you have, claim form mainly, and if you have the xxxxx.signedcontract.org.uk/uxxxxx can you get your ''contract'' and breakdown of charges from there pls, and I'll set you a thread up, see where you are at with this claim and help you all we can.

Sharon
          xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

[MENTION=62596]Hendrix[/MENTION] , just a bump as you need to make sure you get the claim acknowledged xx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

UK Passport Services

Hi, we go to court this month on the 23rd with UK passport services. I know you are well aware of this company! I've spoken to Jeff Prestridge at the Mail on Sunday he said to contact you. We refused to pay them as we didn't ask them to do anything and received nothing from them (apart from a lot of letters and invoices and threats).

Comment

Re: UK Passport Services

Have you filed a defence?

Comment

If you read here http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...sport-Services!!! you were asked several questions but didn't respond. Can you bring us up to speed with where you are please and email a copy of the court documents to admin@legalbeagles.info
                  Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Yes I think so. It's my girlfriend who's name all this is in over our 2yr old daughters passport. Is that the form from the court asking her to make a statement as to why she doesn't feel she should pay?

Comment

Yeah sorry it all went totally out of our heads till now when I read Jeff Prestridges article in The Mail and he mentioned Legal Beagles.

Comment

As Tools suggested can you send us everything you've got from the court and what you've responded with?

Comment

Ok, just have to wait for my girlfriend to come in from work to find everything.

Comment

Ok thanks.

Comment

Ok I'm sending all info now.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
                              See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
                              X