• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tresor Rare Refund Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tresor Rare Refund Help

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    From some paid for review site

Sounds like you'd be pretty much rubbing sand /glass into your face, which would generally make it swell up and go red ...

Why are they refusing the return and refund ?
    Have you been in contact with your bank / card company ?
    They have changed their returns policy to exchange only or credit note... I bought the products based on claims made by the salesman which I then found out to be false such as the product was made in switzerland and had diamond dust for exfoliation etc. On their website, it says the product is made in the US but under 'swiss expertise' (whatever that means) and looking on the ingredients list, it looks like the products just contain loads of chemicals. So I have sought a refund from the company which they have refused. Now, will be taking it up with the credit card company..

Comment

I just got a successful refund after being hypnotically tranced aka scammed into spending £240 at Tresor Rare in Fenchurch Street, London in January. The receipt said they only give credit notes or exchange so was not optimistic. This is what I did: - Same day emailed the address on the receipt requesting a full refund or I’d report them to Trading Standards. Attached a copy of the receipt. - Three days later got a reply saying they’d give me the refund (was very pleasantly surprised!). I needed to email them a copy of the receipt and send the products back to them, then they’d post a cheque. There was also an option to return the items to the original store - didn’t do that as I wanted to avoid an awkward confrontation and the possibility of them hypnotising me again. - Sent the products back via special/signed delivery (to avoid any ‘we didn’t receive it’ comeback) with a letter outlining all the details and my address. N/B I'd actually managed to lose the paper receipt, so was relieved that they didn't ask me to send that. Luckily I'd taken a photocopy of it on the day, which sufficed for their email request. - Three weeks later hadn’t received the cheque. Emailed them and a week later got an email back saying they’d received the products and would send the cheque. - Three days later received the cheque. Lesson learned - good luck to anyone in the same situation - what a bunch of scamming charlatans!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X