• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye v Beavis ( now with appeal judgment)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Eye v Beavis ( now with appeal judgment)

JUDGMENT -> http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...807#post538807

Is this being heard this week ? I thought it was being heard tmw ( well today - Monday ) but can't see it on the Court of Appeal list.

Are we going to play guess when judgment will be handed down ?
    Last edited by Amethyst; 23rd April 2015, 11:16:AM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Eye v Beavis

http://casetracker.justice.gov.uk/li...se_id=20142010

Case Tracker for Civil Appeals

Summary Case Details for 20142010

Case

Reference: B2/2014/2010
    Title: Parkingeye Ltd 40 Eaton Avenue v Beavis
    Type: Appeal
    Appeal / Application:
    from the order of His Honour Judge Moloney
    Chelmsford County Court dated 19-May-14

Hearing Status: Float on 23-Feb-15 or 24-Feb-15 estimated length (in hours): 5:00
    Venue: London
    Constitution:
    LORD JUSTICE MOORE-BICK Vice President of the Court of Appeal Civil Division
    LORD JUSTICE MCFARLANE
    LORD JUSTICE VOS

Case results:

Track Your Case:

Current Status: Awaiting a hearing - see Hearing Status

Tracking Information:

13-Aug-14: Case passed to List Office
    11-Aug-14: Letter sent to applicant/solicitor to request bundles and/or documents

Comment

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/co...-rcj#COA-Civil

COURT OF APPEAL
      CIVIL DIVISION

The Court of Appeal will not be sitting on Monday, 23rd January, 2015.

Comment

Yes they seem to be a bit muddled... so assume it'll be on Tuesday then.

Thanks Nibs xx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Yes. Not very clear.

Not sure what 'float' means in that context either, but gotta be better than 'sink'.

Comment

Well hopefully it'll be Parking Eye that will be sinking.

Nightie night xxx
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

I stress allegedly according to another forum.

24th (tomorrow), starting at 10:30am.

The Judges are:
              Lord Justice Moore-Bick
              Lord Justice Patten
              Sir Timothy Lloyd

Comment

Barry Beavis [MENTION=23272]Barry[/MENTION]Beavis · 16h 16 hours ago [MENTION=2727]dan[/MENTION]_1207 next Tuesday. The 24th.

M1

Comment

Thanks. Did search twitter, but never saw that.

Comment

M1

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                      I stress allegedly according to another forum.

Just found that. Bargepole represented one of the defendants in the original case of Beavis and Wardley. Fair to say if you see him or Andy Foster (the other lay rep) post something that they have the inside scoop.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
                        Yes. Not very clear.

Not sure what 'float' means in that context either, but gotta be better than 'sink'.
                        float means that it will float over two days normally, so you will only know the night before if your in court or not
                        I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

2 to 5 weeks before a decision Barry guesses. Apparently.

Comment

Sounds about right. I doubt parking eye will be particularly keen on expediting it.

God Barry had better win or we're all stuffed. (well slight over reaction but it'll be quite irritating)
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...of-appeal.html
                              The courtroom was full to overflowing for the hearing, with representatives from Parking Companies such as Park Direct and Euro Car parks; debt recovery companies such as Debt Recovery Plus, ATAs such as the Independent Parking Committee, and of course representatives from motoring organisations such as the BMPA, NMAG, NoToMob, pepipoo and MSE.............
                              M1
                              Last edited by Amethyst; 24th February 2015, 21:48:PM. Reason: excerpt

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X