• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

My Ex'es boyfriend is dodging his dues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ex'es boyfriend is dodging his dues

Hi all, Its a blooming mess! My Ex and I have 4 children, a still birth in 2003 and married in 2010, a lot happened between us, and I'm tired of going over it all again, so I'm summerizing, she kicked me out after 9 months of marriage and moved my cousin in 2 weeks after. He dossed on our lounge floor in 2003, went through the pegnancy and loss of our baby. It caused us no end of stress him being there, yet she now loves him!! She has the younger 2 children, I have the elder 2. I'm a single parent who did nothing wrong except love the woman I married and be the best dad I can for my kids. Time has passed since and I'm coping better. I have had issues getting my belongings back and still haven't got anywhere! My daughter who lives with me is now suffering anxiety and depression! My issue is this, I met with my cousins's ex this weekend and she filled in the gaps I had missing. It transpires that he has avoided paying maintainance for all 3 of his children, all girls, 2 living in England and 1 in South Africa. He owes all 3 girls, 2 18 years worth and 1 16. The CSA can't find him. As far as we are aware, he is "off the grid". My ex pays for everything he needs, he doesn't work and doesn't recieve any benefits! My Ex provides a roof, feeds and clothes him. He sits on his butt all day everyday! I did have accesss to my other 2 children briefly, and we agreed she would pay me direct than continue through CSA, Im not getting anything of her although she gave my eldest £10 one week then £5 this week! Whats the recommandation for me to do? I've asked CSA to reinstate the claim, they said they would! Im still awaiting a phone call to discuss it further, Im going to have to chase them up!
    Its naughty he doesn't officially exist by the way he chooses to live, he don't work and he don't pay!

Whats your views, please?

Mike
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X