• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Canada Square & MBNA CRP/PPI Rejection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Canada Square & MBNA CRP/PPI Rejection

Thanks Quasar - I sent off the letters at the end of last week and am emailing the CEOs today, fingers crossed for some good news!

Originally posted by Quasar View Post
    Hi Bug,

My partner had a lot of fobbing off issues with Canada Square re her EGG loan.
    They wanted marriage cert, driving lic. and proof of address ( even though they have been writing back and forth )

we sent off marriage cert - they say its a copy - yes a CERTIFIED copy direct from a .gov website.
    and for the driv.lic, they said could not read, it, well a postmistress read it clearly and signed it.,

I told my partner to email the CEO in USA and 2 days later a guy called Danny bent over back wards and an offer was made, with no further information needed.

Good Luck

Comment

Re: Canada Square & MBNA CRP/PPI Rejection

Reopening this thread as after a rejection 2 years ago from Canada Square for an old Egg card they wrote to me out of the blue in October to advise that I was in fact entitled to something - I've come back from a holiday to a letter advising I am in fact owed something under the Plevin policy! However given that I paid out for a DSIR etc. and claim was refused in 2015 I want to ensure they aren't fobbing me off again - copy of breakdown here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9D...ew?usp=sharing

Would someone be able to take a look and give me some advice please - thank you!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X