• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Miss sold by the funding corporation aka cygnet finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss sold by the funding corporation aka cygnet finance

I got bought a car on finance from ACF Luton in February 2011. I questioned the Apr as it was ridiculously high. I was assured that I could change the car in 2 years time and get a better finance deal. Also I was told the finance was secured on a BOS. When the 2 years was up I enquired about changing the car a which was a street ka, yet I was told that they are not honouring the 2 years anymore because of the current financial climate and that they are not obliged to.
    I wrote to them via email saying that I felt I had been missed and told them to take the car back. I also said that I didn't think the BOS was genuine and asked for a copy. The didn't send anything from the court. I now have a 5500 debt on my credit file of which the send me a statement for from time to time. I asked the ombudsman to write to them on my behalf Explaining my issue, all I have received is a letter saying they'd look into it and then today I received another statement.

Please can someone help me, I acm sure they are in the wrong.

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X