• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ccj problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ccj problem

we carried out a repair to customers fridge freezer fitted a new compressor and pcb as they requested, they then had a problem with it which we wasn't aware of, another company went out to it and said the fan failed in fridge and as they couldn't get a new one told the customer it was Ber (beyond economical repair), that company then called us to say they told customer to buy a new one, next we knew the customer issused a ccj against us claiming the for full amount they paid us, as i was working away for 2 months when the money online paperwork arrived wasn't able to fill in and defend myself so how do i sort this or do i just have to refund....
    Tags: None

Re: ccj problem

Is this a Claim or a CCJ from the courted in your absence?

Comment

received judgement and bailiffs been out

Comment

Plenty of advice from others were they bailiffs or HCEOs for a judgement of over 600 pounds needs a bit of sorting either way

Comment

repair was £400, got notice of issue of warrant of control for £508.25

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X