• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Capital One

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capital One

Sorry me again, we intend on clearing everything up this year on our files (if necessary).

Hubby has a capital one card default on his credit file, this is all at my mums address? We have never lived there and the only connection we had was forwarded post whilst we moved into temporary accommodation. Now i am fearing the worst from my mum.

What forms do we need to send to capital one for proof of this account and who signed it etc.

Kind Regards
    Tags: None

Re: Capital One

Hi, What shows on the credit file?
    date started, date defaulted?

Is he being chased for this debt?

nem

Comment

Its showing both dates, which are both inside the period we have always lived at our current address, off the top of my head it started 2009 and defaulted 2011 (paperwork at home).

He is being chased for it yes, we received or he received his first letter in December which made me get our credit files/

And thank you again nem :-)

Comment

Ok what do you want to do to save your mum from getting about this?

nem

Comment

I actually believe shes applied (possible online) and used my husbands name, its not the 1st time, last time it was against my sister but as daughters we sorted it and let it lie due to her depression at that stage but i need to prove it isn't my hubby as were trying to mend our files and im not sure how to prove it or what i need to do.

Comment

Hi, A CCA request to Capone to get a copy of the agreement may help depending on how the application was made.
            The perhaps making a formal complaint to Capone stating that he has never applied for a card, received a card or used it and has never resided at the address used.

CCA request £1 statutory fee payable, use a Postal Order or cheques endorsed for statutory fee only, (keep a copy) use the template in the forum library. Capone should respond within 12 + 2 working days.

nem

Comment

Thank you, I'll get that done, and report back once i've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by stefanieburton View Post
                Thank you, I'll get that done, and report back once i've heard.

Please do!

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X