• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claimant change from Britannica S.A.R.L to Arrow Global-is this allowed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claimant change from Britannica S.A.R.L to Arrow Global-is this allowed?

Hi

I have a quick question to ask. Can a claimant change from one party to another without telling me the defendant? receive this a couple of days ago.

Don't I have any rights to question this? This court claim was to do with my Egg loan which has PPI. I did threaten to bring Egg into this claim and they went quiet for awhile but they still want to go ahead with the claim of £15k. In the end I don't want to go through another fast track trial so settle out of court with Britannica Recoveries S.A.R.L. Am yet to start paying but now they are changing claimant without telling me. Is this allowed?

Thanks

Zan
    Tags: None

Re: Claimant change from Britannica S.A.R.L to Arrow Global-is this allowed?

It is legal and Arrow Global are now the claimant.
    The matter is administrative and approved by a judge.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      It is legal and Arrow Global are now the claimant.
      The matter is administrative and approved by a judge.
      I wonder if you could claim a change of Defendant !?

Interesting how the law is applied ?

Comment

Originally posted by spirit2534 View Post
        I wonder if you could claim a change of Defendant !?

Interesting how the law is applied ?
        Perhaps someone should try!

Defendants can be added/ removed if there is a " joint agreement"

Comment

I could drag in Egg as co defendant but then I have to go to trial which I'd rather not. So the case was already settle out of court before this & suddenly they change claimant, that's why i ask if this is allowed. Thanks for the respond. Much appreciated.

Zan

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.

Announcement

Collapse

Support LegalBeagles

Donate with PayPal button

LegalBeagles is a free forum, founded in May 2007, providing legal guidance and support to consumers and SME's across a range of legal areas.

See more
          See less

Court Claim ?

Guides and Letters

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X