• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with Rundles.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with Rundles.

Originally posted by andy58 View Post
    Not at all they say that the situation has not arisen ? This is a statement of fact not procedure

"There have been no cases where a customer has paid the Authority any Enforcement fees that were due to be paid to our Enforcement Agentsand then we have passed those fees on."
    The FoI's were all in the context of direct payments when an account has been passed to the EA. The answers all reflect that context.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
      I wasn't the one asking the question over and over - I'm not the 'Paul Smith' quoted. Please, please for the benefit of everyone explain how this is misinterpreted that direct payments when fees are due are passed on:

Watford – no reference, from Colin South Colin.South@watford.gov.u k
      In this scenario we would advise the Enforcement Agent of the payment made direct to the council. The balance with the council will be nil. The Enforcement Agent would pursue the debtor for their fee's, if any.
      OK well in this case it sounds like the total amount paid to the council is transferred to the bailiff,"the balance to the council is nil". I do not see how this helps your argument.
      You have to remember i could put a dozen cases where authorities state categorically that fees are transferred. I would not have to pick the obscurely worded responses and hope to distort their meaning.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
        The FoI's were all in the context of direct payments when an account has been passed to the EA. The answers all reflect that context.
        I read that particular quote in the context that it was intended.

Comment

Do we need yet another discussion thread so this thread can be kept for actually helping the OP out with their issue with Rundles ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

My last post on this thread but I thought I had better illustrate one of the many unambiguous statements made by the authority on this subject for the sake of balance
            https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...ncoming-608580
            Payments made towards a debt that has been referred to an enforcement
            agent since 6 April 2014 must be apportioned between the debt and the
            agent’s fees in accordance with the rules set out in The Taking Control of
            Goods (Fees) Regulations 2014. The rules apply equally whether payment is
            made to the council or to the enforcement agent. Where payment is made
            direct to the council and an amount is required under the regulations to
            be set towards the fees, the appropriate amount is remitted to the
            enforcement agent.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X