• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hsbc / hfc bank sar frustration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hsbc / hfc bank sar frustration

Let me know if you need anything Bazza!

nem

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post

nem
      Thanks mate much appreciated.

I will go to the post office in the morning and hopefully sort it out.

I will keep you posted :tinysmile_twink_t2:

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post

nem
        Just to let you know that I went to my local post-office and was told sorry we cannot help you, and the nearest one that can is about a 45 minute drive :tinysmile_cry_t:

Anyway I remembered that there was solicitor's near by so I popped in and asked them. All sorted within 10 mins for a fiver

So posted details and now lets see what they come back with..........................probably nothing lol !

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X