• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Worried sick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worried sick!

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
    Go for it Rosie:boink:

nem
    Hi Nem yes I'll certainly go for it. I'm like a dog with a bone I won't leave go until I get a result. I will enjoy the thought of them squirming! I think the whole process concerning my property from start to finish is shambolic. Will keep you posted. Rosie

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie500 View Post
      Hi Nem yes I'll certainly go for it. I'm like a dog with a bone I won't leave go until I get a result. I will enjoy the thought of them squirming! I think the whole process concerning my property from start to finish is shambolic. Will keep you posted. Rosie

Hi Nem have written to Swift asking again for the information they refused to give advising them that if they don't comply I will send everything I have to the ICO (on their advice). I informed them that anything to do with my property did concern me. The know I know personal possessions were taken from the property before the chattel notice expired they don't seem to realise or even care that this amounts to theft and that I could well have got the police involved. I will be interested to see what they have to say now, I did state in my letter that I have no intention of backing down, I hope they realise I mean business. I shall just keep on at them until they sort things out. I stated that whoever made this mess needs to own up and take responsibility. Will let you know what they say. Rosie

Comment

Hi Nem have written to Swift asking again for the information they refused to give advising them that if they don't comply I will send everything I have to the ICO (on their advice). I informed them that anything to do with my property did concern me. The know I know personal possessions were taken from the property before the chattel notice expired they don't seem to realise or even care that this amounts to theft and that I could well have got the police involved. I will be interested to see what they have to say now, I did state in my letter that I have no intention of backing down, I hope they realise I mean business. I shall just keep on at them until they sort things out. I stated that whoever made this mess needs to own up and take responsibility. Will let you know what they say. Rosie

Hi Nem received a letter from Swift this morning, they still have not complied fully with the SAR! I told them that I thought the whole process from start to finish with my property was shambolic! They say they don't agree with my comments, yes because they know what I have said is right. Pro you think I should reply demanding the information I asked for in the first place giving them fourteen days to reply before going to the ICO. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Comment

Hello Rosie.

Swift are so far up their own............... that they think they can get away with anything.

Make a Formal Demand to Swift for the documents to be provided otherwise as instructed by the ICO you will send all data to them.
          7 working days is ample.

If you think you could carry it forward you could send Swift a letter before action, threatening to apply to a court for production of the information.

nem

Comment

Hello Rosie.

Swift are so far up their own............... that they think they can get away with anything.

Make a Formal Demand to Swift for the documents to be provided otherwise as instructed by the ICO you will send all data to them.
            7 working days is ample.

If you think you could carry it forward you could send Swift a letter before action, threatening to apply to a court for production of the information.

nem

Hi Nem I am in the process of drafting out a letter to Swift informing them that if they don't comply then I will send everything I have to the ICO and let them deal with it. Swift are the most obnoxious company have ever had the misfortune to deal with. The ICO can fine Swift as they are in breach, the loan agreement hasn't even been worked out properly the ICO have told me this will put Swift in breach. Will keep you posted. Rosie

Comment

Hi Nem I am in the process of drafting out a letter to Swift informing them that if they don't comply then I will send everything I have to the ICO and let them deal with it. Swift are the most obnoxious company have ever had the misfortune to deal with. The ICO can fine Swift as they are in breach, the loan agreement hasn't even been worked out properly the ICO have told me this will put Swift in breach. Will keep you posted. Rosie
              Good morning Rosie.

Thanks for the update, good luck!!!

nem

Comment

Good morning Rosie.

Thanks for the update, good luck!!!

nem

Hi Nem the letter has gone off to Swift recorded with a seven day deadline. In the meantime I am going to get everything ready to send to the ICO as I somehow don't think Swift will comply but we shall see. Will let you know what happens. The hide of a rhino comes to mind with Swift! Rosie

Comment

Hi Nem the letter has gone off to Swift recorded with a seven day deadline. In the meantime I am going to get everything ready to send to the ICO as I somehow don't think Swift will comply but we shall see. Will let you know what happens. The hide of a rhino comes to mind with Swift! Rosie
                  I hope this gets through to their thick skulls!!

Comment

I hope this gets through to their thick skulls!!

Hi Nem I'm sure I saw somewhere online that if you went down the route of a government backed scheme to prevent your home from being repossessed that your lender is supposed to stop proceedings. I remember telling Swift that I had started to go down the route of Mortgage Rescue and asked them to stop proceedings, they refused telling me to do it. Have I got hold of the wrong end of the stick or am I right? I am curious about Swifts website, I have on a coupled occasions tried to make a payment on there but it would not recognise my account number! ! I did inform Swift of this but at the time it fell on deaf ears! You know what they say where there is no sense there's no feel! Sounds about right where Swift are concerned. Any information on this would be appreciated. Rosie

Comment

Hi Rosie,
                      I must say I'm not familiar the Mortgage Rescue route so I'll have a look round to see what I can find.

nem

Comment

Hi Rosie,
                        I must say I'm not familiar the Mortgage Rescue route so I'll have a look round to see what I can find.

nem

Hi Nem just had a letter from Swift this morning, just as I thought no more information! Well everything is now going to go to the ICO now. They make me laugh (not!) they state they aim to give a very high level of service. That's a laugh for a start they wouldn't know service if it bit them on the bum! They do come out with such a load of Tommy rot and balderdash. They seem hell bent on not giving me the other bits of information I asked for. I know they are hiding something and I am sure that the paperwork is shambolic! There is discrepancies between the credit agreement and a letter they sent to me in January. They stated in the letter that the amount borrowed was £25,140 the credit agreement shows the amount borrowed as £22,500 which is a difference of £2,640. The payments should have been more than I was paying. Swift are in breach. I am going to get everything together over the weekend and send everything to the ICO. Rosie

Comment

Good morning Rosie,
                          "High Level of Service" whoever wrote that must have serious delusions!!

nem

Comment

Good morning Rosie,
                            "High Level of Service" whoever wrote that must have serious delusions!!

nem

Hi Nem yes they certainly have serious delusions! They have not complied fully with the SAR they haven't given me the information on the property or the name of the contractors who did the house clearance because they know it will incriminate them! They'll soon jump once the ICO are on their tail. Brewery comes to mind with Swift! Rosie

Comment

Hi Nem yes they certainly have serious delusions! They have not complied fully with the SAR they haven't given me the information on the property or the name of the contractors who did the house clearance because they know it will incriminate them! They'll soon jump once the ICO are on their tail. Brewery comes to mind with Swift! Rosie

Hi hi just had a letter from Swift this morning they have supplied me with the name of the contractors who did the house clearance but still have not provided details of the property that I asked for. They say they state they are unable to locate where Swift have stated the property was on the market for £110,000 and sold for £115,00. They are changing their tune here they are lying through their teeth! They say they are fully aware that my property was on the market for £119,995 and sold for £115,000 (I personally think it sold for more and that some cock-up is being covered up! They say that "Swift are committed to treating customers fairly" what a load of bull! They are also trying to tell me that they are not under any obligation to keep me informed on the progress of any potential sale and subsequent completion following repossession. They have a brass neck! I am quite sure any lender worth their salt would keep their customer informed but Swift certainly do not fall into that category. This week everything's going to the ICO I have had enough of Swift and their constant lying! :tinysmile_hmm_t2: Rosie

Comment

Hi Rosie,

A suggestion:

Collate all Swift's letters in chronological order your letters to them and Swift's replies so you can see the progression of contradictions and lies if then this is put before their directors as a formal complaint, meaning an investigation and responds within in 56 days.

My thinking keeps bringing me back to " is thus a cockup" by an " underling " that has got nastily out of hand and the fact is they do not know what lies they have used before!

nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X