• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Worried sick!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Worried sick!

Originally posted by seduraed View Post
    A couple of points . Send another sar to swift and see what you get. Read Sparkles thread and PM him . Talk to your email provider and see if they have archived copies of your emails for the date in question.
    If sending another SAR address it to the Data Controller at Swift.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by seduraed View Post
      A couple of points . Send another sar to swift and see what you get. Read Sparkles thread and PM him . Talk to your email provider and see if they have archived copies of your emails for the date in question.
      Hi thanks I will SAR Swift again and also find sparkles thread and read it and contact him. I am prepared to fight Swift for as long as it takes.

keep you posted

Rosie

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
        If sending another SAR address it to the Data Controller at Swift.

nem
        Hi Nem yes I will SAR Swift again and address it to the Data controller. I definitely feel something dodgy is going on. Swift seem to be trying to sweep everything under the carpet.

Will keep you posted

Rosie

Comment

Originally posted by Rosie500 View Post
          Hi Nem yes I will SAR Swift again and address it to the Data controller. I definitely feel something dodgy is going on. Swift seem to be trying to sweep everything under the carpet.

Will keep you posted

Rosie
          It certainly seems dodgy to me.

nem

Comment

Hi thanks I will SAR Swift again and also find sparkles thread and read it and contact him. I am prepared to fight Swift for as long as it takes.

keep you posted

Rosie
            Rosie, sorry to hear your property was repossessed. The bank has a duty to obtain the market value, so if there is a deficit, you may have claim for your losses based on equity through the courts. As a mortgagor you have the right to pay your mortgage off, ie equitable right to redemption. Was the possession via an Order of Possession, or via s.101, LPA 1925 use of third party Receivers? Any claims since it applies to land are normally for a 12 year period. If there is a loss for £17,000 the County Court has jurisdiction (the right) to hear property claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Openlaw15 View Post
              Rosie, sorry to hear your property was repossessed. The bank has a duty to obtain the market value, so if there is a deficit, you may have claim for your losses based on equity through the courts. As a mortgagor you have the right to pay your mortgage off, ie equitable right to redemption. Was the possession via an Order of Possession, or via s.101, LPA 1925 use of third party Receivers? Any claims since it applies to land are normally for a 12 year period. If there is a loss for £17,000 the County Court has jurisdiction (the right) to hear property claims.

Hi hi it has been the worst four years of my life! The trouble started in 2008 a few months after being made redundant from my last job. I had taken out my own payment protection, it took just over a month to get sorted out I informed Swift of this but instead of waiting for the money to come through they went to the County Court to obtain an order for possession, by this time I had an arrangement in place with Swift, Kensington followed in the August the weekend mum had passed away. I informed the court that I would be getting the money that was in mum's bank account and would be able to settle the arrears on my return which was about the beginning of September (I had to go home to Scotland for the funeral and also had to clear as much of the house as possible). Mum's solicitor had contractors that they used to come in after and clear everything out.Unfortunately mum's house wasn't mortgageable so it had to be a cash buyer if it had been I would have got market value for it. Everything was fine until 2011. 2006 I went to court with my ex to claim pension sharing he refused saying he wanted to appeal!! why he got leave to appeal I shall never know it beggars belief. In 2007 I went back to court with him again he lied his way out of it he was supposed to pay me the arrears of maintenance over a period of nine months I got two payments. This I feel was a contributory factor. I went to court in 2015 using a fees free exempt form my ex never attended either of the two hearings, the judge issued a wide ranging order but he never complied with the order. I was advised by the judge that the court had had a letter from a solicitor that my ex had instructed. Nothing has materialised from this. My property was worth more than it was on the market for £119,995. I don't think Swift are being truthful about the sale price they even keep moving the goal posts when it comes to the asking price when I say anything they say they were well aware that it was on for £119,995. I somehow doubt there is a shortfall I have had a strong feeling for a long time that the paperwork is shambolic. I am convinced there has been one almighty cock-up. They won't admit to this. I never found out about the sale of the property until over a year later, during that time I had contacted Swifts solicitors, no reply, Swift themselves no reply not until I had made a lot of "noise" and the estate agents in the end I wrote to the estate. Agents only for them to deny all knowledge of a letter and said that somebody else must have sold the property. It might be worth a shot at issuing another SAR on Swift and see what happens.

Keep you posted

rosie

Comment

Hi hi it has been the worst four years of my life! The trouble started in 2008 a few months after being made redundant from my last job. I had taken out my own payment protection, it took just over a month to get sorted out I informed Swift of this but instead of waiting for the money to come through they went to the County Court to obtain an order for possession, by this time I had an arrangement in place with Swift, Kensington followed in the August the weekend mum had passed away. I informed the court that I would be getting the money that was in mum's bank account and would be able to settle the arrears on my return which was about the beginning of September (I had to go home to Scotland for the funeral and also had to clear as much of the house as possible). Mum's solicitor had contractors that they used to come in after and clear everything out.Unfortunately mum's house wasn't mortgageable so it had to be a cash buyer if it had been I would have got market value for it. Everything was fine until 2011. 2006 I went to court with my ex to claim pension sharing he refused saying he wanted to appeal!! why he got leave to appeal I shall never know it beggars belief. In 2007 I went back to court with him again he lied his way out of it he was supposed to pay me the arrears of maintenance over a period of nine months I got two payments. This I feel was a contributory factor. I went to court in 2015 using a fees free exempt form my ex never attended either of the two hearings, the judge issued a wide ranging order but he never complied with the order. I was advised by the judge that the court had had a letter from a solicitor that my ex had instructed. Nothing has materialised from this. My property was worth more than it was on the market for £119,995. I don't think Swift are being truthful about the sale price they even keep moving the goal posts when it comes to the asking price when I say anything they say they were well aware that it was on for £119,995. I somehow doubt there is a shortfall I have had a strong feeling for a long time that the paperwork is shambolic. I am convinced there has been one almighty cock-up. They won't admit to this. I never found out about the sale of the property until over a year later, during that time I had contacted Swifts solicitors, no reply, Swift themselves no reply not until I had made a lot of "noise" and the estate agents in the end I wrote to the estate. Agents only for them to deny all knowledge of a letter and said that somebody else must have sold the property. It might be worth a shot at issuing another SAR on Swift and see what happens.

Keep you posted

rosie
                Hi Rosie so sorry to hear of these problems and for the loss of your mother. When you were in court on the possession order, you could have asked the court for disclosure under CPR against swift, so with the court's permission you could have accessed all the details of sale, including market vale and sale price. If you take action against Sift in court this time ask the judge for permission for a disclosure order.

Comment

Originally posted by Openlaw15 View Post
                  Hi Rosie so sorry to hear of these problems and for the loss of your mother. When you were in court on the possession order, you could have asked the court for disclosure under CPR against swift, so with the court's permission you could have accessed all the details of sale, including market vale and sale price. If you take action against Sift in court this time ask the judge for permission for a disclosure order.

Hi thanks for the information. I did try to get Swift to give me the paperwork regarding the sale but they refused. I think I will serve anSAR again on Swift and see what happens and forward everything to the FOS. I remember before I got my flat the housing lady at the council saying that I should have had some money through from the solicitors this was before the house had even gone on the market. I still feel there were some dodgy dealings going on. I am sure during that call I had from Swift in 2013 that Mrs Pinnochio was lying through her teeth. I am sure there is another Mrs Pinnochio writing the letters they are nothing but twaddle. That's putting it mildly!

Keep you posted

Rosie

Comment

Hi can I issue another SAR on Swift or would that be a waste of time. I had an email from the FOS this afternoon calling me a liar! They said they could not accept my version of events. One thing I am not and that is a liar. I dread to think what Swift have told the FOS. From what the FOS have told me Swift have been lying through their teeth! Well there's no surprise there! I will fight and fight and fight these scumbags with all my might. Keep you posted

Rosie

Comment

where are you at now with this?

Comment

Originally posted by john 1963 View Post
                        where are you at now with this?
                        Hi I haven't heard anything since last September 2016. Will let you know when there is any development.

I went back to Court in October 2015 using. Fees free exempt form and finally got pension sharing that I should have got when I first went to court in 2006! Nine years to finally get justice. One down one to go.

Will keep you you posted if I hear anything from Swift.

Rosie

Comment

still no news?

Comment

Originally posted by john 1963 View Post
                            still no news?

Hi hi nothing at the moment. They are very quiet! Haven't heard anything in 14 months.

Will let you know when I hear anything.

Rosie500

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X