• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Stressing me out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stressing me out!

Originally posted by Rosie500 View Post
    Hi I have been to court on Friday, my ex never turned up I wasn't surprised. The judge has raised a wide ranging order requiring him to produce copies of p60s tax returns pension slips etc. The next hearing is on the 23rd November. The judge assured me that even if my ex doesn't turn up (which I doubt he will ) the matter will still be dealt with so at least I know it will be sorted at long and weary last! This has been dragging on for years (nine to be precise) ! I will be glad when it is sorted. Rosie

Hi hi have been to court today 23rd November the judge awarded me the pension sharing and has amended the Attachment of Earnings Order accordingly. The judge told me that my ex had not complied with the order he raised at the last hearing but that they had had a letter from solicitors instructed by my ex! He who pleaded poverty!! I can only guess that my ex is going to try and get the order Down varied to nothing!!! He won't be allowed to he has tried that before. I am ready for him as I expect I will hear from his solicitors. He seems determined to put the knife in my back and twist it. If he carries on like this he could land himself in serious hot water!! Will let you know if I do hear anything. Rosie

Comment

Re: Stressing me out!

Originally posted by Rosie500 View Post
      Hi hi have been to court today 23rd November the judge awarded me the pension sharing and has amended the Attachment of Earnings Order accordingly. The judge told me that my ex had not complied with the order he raised at the last hearing but that they had had a letter from solicitors instructed by my ex! He who pleaded poverty!! I can only guess that my ex is going to try and get the order Down varied to nothing!!! He won't be allowed to he has tried that before. I am ready for him as I expect I will hear from his solicitors. He seems determined to put the knife in my back and twist it. If he carries on like this he could land himself in serious hot water!! Will let you know if I do hear anything. Rosie

Hi hi can anybody help please. I applied to the court to have the Attachment of Earnings Order amended to pension sharing, this was done in November 2015. I asked the court to apply to my ex's former employers for the arrears which go back twelve years! I am not sure if I did the right thing or not, the judge never said anything so I assumed there would be no problem. Would I need to apply to the court again for the arrears or do you think this is being dealt with. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks Rosie

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X