• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

occupation order / child protection order / non molestaional order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• occupation order / child protection order / non molestaional order

hi I am going through a load of pain at the moment , 4 weeks ago my wife told me and my children that she has been having an affair , the following day she had me arrested on a load of rubbish allegations all of which have been dropped by the police ,then entered a completely different story into the courts and now has all the above injuntions we have seven children and I was kicked out of the house as the courts did not even seem to take anything I tried to say as correct she has now got control of the house, children and I am homeless living at present in my car, at court she was represented by a barrister while I was on my own could not afford a solicitor as I am on d l a due to lung deasease does anyone have any advise on how to get theses injunctions reversed or overturned please would be gratefull for any advise as I don't have a clue what I am doing
    ,we have been married for 18 years and now I don't know the person ive loved all this time ,
    Tags: None

Re: occupation order / child protection order / non molestaional order

Hello Kevin and welcome to LB ,

I'm so sorry to hear the harrowing situation in which you find yourself and you will find informed help on here.

You need to give a little more detail, particularly as regards the allegations made and what happened in Court, so that those here that are able to help are getting the full picture.

Make sure that you edit out any personal details.

Meanwhile, FWIW, you have my huge sympathy.

x

Comment

Kevin, like miss FM above, my heart goes out to you. Do you know what really makes me angry? I have spent ages weeding through the many ‘helpful’ organisations to see if I could direct you to some group that could help with your immediate necessities and not one seems to cater for men in this situation. Now I consider myself a feminist and a fairly militant sort but this has disgusted me. I thought we wanted equality not superiority? I have no legal advice to offer but I will continue to search for someone who can help with the practicalities. In the meantime keep logging in and remember we have all been in a crap place at some time or another. We don’t judge or condemn and we do survive. At the moment there is a huge big mountain of problem bearing down but getting you out of the car is the first move. Funnily enough while you are busy changing what you can, the issues you have no control over often become surmountable.
      :_tighthug__by_darkm:_tighthug__by_darkm

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
      ~ Anonymous

Comment

hi miss fm sorry for late reply only I cant allways get access to a computer ,
        the details of the accusations were threatening to hit her not true, supposedly trying to strangle my son which he confirmed to the police has never happenedand was with me until he had no choise but to go back home due to the fact we were sleeping in the car threatening the children for which they also confirmed to the police had never happened, phyisicly throwing her out of the house when I was not even in the house when she left as I had been taking my children to school, creating a scene at the school in front of the children when the head mistress confirmed had never happened as the children were already in the breakfast club when I spoke to her in her office, I have been told that she got me arrested so she could get legal aid for the courts all the injuctions were done without notice to me I tried to put in evidence to the court but did not know it had to bhours prior to the case being heard and as I was unrepresented I did not have a clue what I was doing ,
        she now has a the orders in place and I have to contact her via a third party even that is in her favour as the third person is her best friend and her brothers girlfriend apparently I cant change this as it has been done through the courts and having only my benefits to live on I cant afford a solicitor the police never even bothered asking the older children for their account of what happened when she told me in front of the children that she was having an affair and then told the courts that she had not been having an affair if you need any more details give me a message and I will get back to you a.s.a.p. and thankyou for the concern and help

Comment

hi paws thankyou for your reply its good to know people care unfortunetly the authorities don't seem to as soon as they see a male they take it we are the guilty ones all I hope is one day people will see through her lies and scaming the system if you can find some one that can help I would be eternaly greatfull my problem is being on benefits due to a lung condition money is almost non existant so its an uphill battle to survive let alone fight all the court orders e.t.c. so any help is great and thankyou again for caring few people seem to cheers .

Comment

Just a thought but have you tried Matt O’Connor’s lads at fathers 4 justice? http://www.fathers-4-justice.org. Some of the chaps on there have been in exactly the same situation so it is definitely worth having a look. The legal fight is down the road a bit but they may be able to give you advice re accommodation and immediate issues based on their own experiences. I really am fuming that there is such a huge lack of help for men in this situation!!!

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
            ~ Anonymous

Comment

hi paws thankyou very much for the advise and again I am sorry for late reply I will look it up and I wish you a happy new year lets hope things get better for us all

Comment

Hi Kevin,
                Don't know where you are but Shelter may be able to advise you about housing: england.shelter.org.uk/home
                Good luck and trust things improve n New Year

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X