• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Portfolio 1 / Lowell Financial & Bryan Carter - Fraud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Portfolio 1 / Lowell Financial & Bryan Carter - Fraud

Apologies, haven't been on here for a while.

Just had some dealings with these people, they fraudulently manufactured some letters to back up their case and submitted them as evidence, fortunately I had the originals, and basically the case was thrown out.

Now I would like to discredit these as much as possible.

What do you reckon Beagles
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell Portfolio 1 / Lowell Financial & Bryan Carter - Fraud

Originally posted by Sharkie View Post
    Apologies, haven't been on here for a while.

Just had some dealings with these people, they fraudulently manufactured some letters to back up their case and submitted them as evidence, fortunately I had the originals, and basically the case was thrown out.

Now I would like to discredit these as much as possible.

What do you reckon Beagles
    Take extreme care about what allegations you make on a public forum for a start!
    Initially you raise a form complaint with the CEO of the Lowell Group and copy it " for information" to FCA.
    Did this go to court? If so what was the judges opinion of these allegedly fraudulent letters?

Comment

Sorry if the title is a bit blunt.

The Judge was "Deeply Disturbed".

Out of Lowell Group, and, or Bryan Carter somebody authorised these letters to be fabricated, and somebody carried it out.

It was carried out to obtain funds.

Maybe I'm wrong but it sounds like the "F" word to me.

Comment

We can all accept that DCAs and some Solicitors stretch the truth and deny Peoples rights in debt collection an CCJ forms I cannot see many would commit a fraud that easily their defence would always be they made an error?
        We read on here that some Judges are very anti debtors so the odds are with the Creditor sorry to say

Comment

Thanks for the reply

What has happened here is they have taken the contents of 2 letters, they have been re-written with different dates, not produced on headed paper, but photo-copied and presented as copies of the supposed originals.

Now without the correct originals, these would have passed, and as you state it is highly likely the judge would have accepted the other errors they made as errors.

However this was a deliberate act, with the specific aim of winning a claim.

Comment

Nothing in law stops you posting up your original letters and the other letters on this thread you know....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X