• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can anybody PLEASE give me advice and/ or templates on EE fraud against me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody PLEASE give me advice and/ or templates on EE fraud against me

Good day to all,
    I had a 18 month contract with EE of £35 a month which ended in 2012, however after a few months I noticed that EE were billing me every month without fail over £100 a month even though I had a £35 a month contract with 2000 minutes and unlimited texts.
    It got to the point where I was too scared to use my phone because the bill was just too high, so I went to an EE shop to find out why I was paying over £100 a month even though I hardly ever used my phone and only used my free minutes? at which the man in the shop told me that I was actually being charged over £50 a month. When I asked why he didn't know and put me through to customer services who told me that being as my contract had ended months ago, they decided to increase my price plan to a higher tariff without telling me .
    to say I was angry is an understatement and after telling me they could only refund me only £50 back, I told them to cut off my phone right there and then as I was under no contract with them as it had ended months ago. But I was told that they couldn't and wouldn't cancel it there and then as I had to give a 30 day notice even though my contract had ended months before!!!!
    They wouldn't cut the phone off so I cut the sim in half so that I didn't use it again I wanted nothing more to do with them. However EE still billed me the over £50 monthly fee for the 30 days they said they wouldn't cut it off for, even though I didn't use it at all and had told them to cancel and cut it off immediately.
    Because I refused to pay they sent the bill to Experian and then sold the debt on to Lowell who also sent the same bill to Experian so that it appears on my credit score twice under two different companies making it seem as I owe more money than they claim I do.
    I contacted EE to tell them to remove this debt because as they have sold the debt on so I owe them nothing but they refuse to remove it off Experian. This is messing up my credit to the point where I cant get credit because of this, but EE and Lowell both refuse to remove this debt.
    Can anybody please PLEASE help me and give me some advice and template letters to write because I am crying and stressing right now as I feel there's nothing I can do about the unfair way I have been treated by EE. Thank you in advance for any help or advice you can offer.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X