• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

business partner not responding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• business partner not responding

Hi everyone. Hope u r all well.

I have a problem. I was running a business with another person, a plumbing business where I was the qualified plumber and he as just admin and a trainee but has no qualifications whatsoever. He would be training with me on the job and doing sales and marketing and other basic admin including king. He was also the drive of the vehicle we use which was purchased by both of us equally but th vehicle was on his name and so was the insurance.

Recently I got a permanent job with a reputable company so decided to end my partnership with this other person who did not take it well. Basically we weren't making much money being self employed.

Now he is not returning my calls or messages, won't give me access to the vehicle or money.

What can I do please if anyone can help?

It seems he also did not register the company at companies house as I cannot find a record of it. I have an accountant and have been paying tax as self employed person. I also forgot mention that we didn't have a business bank account and the money for jobs was going into his bank account. Also money is owed to us from work we have done for his friends over 4k on an unfinished job which I have asked him to come and help me complete so we can get paid but he is refusing to speak to me.

I want my money that is owed to me plus my share n the vehicle. I don't know how to go about it. Please help. Thank you and merry Christmas
    Tags: None

Re: business partner not responding

hi people,

I have a problem,

A few weeks ago I was working with the company from Poland. Everything was ok until I have send them an invoice for my products. After they recive it there is no respond and no money for the goods - invoice is overdue 5 weeks now. By the phone they are only telling me that it will be paid but they dont know when. I have a small business so I cant afford to wait for them.

Do you know how to work out this situation ?
    Did any of you had a similar problem with a company outside UK (Polish) ?
    Please let me know if got any ideas to get my money back.

Thanks!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X