• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Halifax Bank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halifax Bank

Hi Can I get the Halifax Bank in Trouble or receive a refund for misselling of a Credit Card and Loan as I should have not taken one in the first place?.
    Tags: None

Re: Halifax Bank

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
    Hi Can I get the Halifax Bank in Trouble or receive a refund for misselling of a Credit Card and Loan as I should have not taken one in the first place?.
    Would you care to elaborate? :noidea:

Most of us shouldn't have taken out loans, I certainly shouldn't have taken one out in 2006 when I went to an A&L branch for a 'financial review' that they insisted in doing, when I had a few grand in a savings account, yet they insisted I borrowed £5k to repay my credit cards instead of using my savings. I was also temping on a month by month basis. As for credit cards, they just kept increasing the limit. :wof:

The did this with lots of people, yet I've not heard of anyone receiving any refunds for mis-selling of a card or loan, just PPI refunds.

Comment

I could always give it a try and see what happens cheers for the info.

Comment

For not needing a credit card or loan but being contacted for one.

Comment

You mean marketing?

You didn't need a loan or a cc, received a letter/flyer about them, and took one or both anyway?

Where is the mis-selling?

Comment

Yes Because I didnt need the loan or the credit card so I may have been mis-sold the loan and credit card that it was a sales driven opportunity I could have said no but I feel that I was hard sold the products.

Comment

Suspect you are on a hiding to nothing mate.

Comment

Originally posted by sloane82 View Post
                Yes Because I didnt need the loan or the credit card so I may have been mis-sold the loan and credit card that it was a sales driven opportunity I could have said no but I feel that I was hard sold the products.
                So did I, only I was fully aware that I had the option to say no since there was no gun pointed at me! :lol:

Comment

Well yes but I thought I'd ask the question as it could have been mis-sold to me. Here is the info. Also if you have had £1000's of pounds of bank charges and received some back could I get the whole of my overdraft charges refunded.
                  Attached Files

Comment

More Info.
                    Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X